DJY Fly with Xiaomi Mi 10 lite 5G
3703 9 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
opuigcerver
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,

I'm deciding if to buy the Mavic Air 2 but the problem is that currently my phone is not in the list of the compatible devices even the Xiaomi Mi 10 lite 5G has a 64 bits arch. In Google Play Store the DJY Fly app is not available for my phone but I have downloaded and installed manually.

Has anyone of you the same mobil phone and has tested if the app works good when drone is connected and flying?

Not sure why DJY do not create an alternative app (maybe with less video resolution or other limitations) for the rest of the mobiles phones... It's a pitty that you cannot buy that magnific drone because your mobil phone

Thanks in advance!

2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there opuigcerver. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G when flying there DJI Mavic Air 2. In addition upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-4-22
Use props
opuigcerver
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-22 02:41
Hello there opuigcerver. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G when flying there DJI Mavic Air 2. In addition upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Ok, I understand.

It's a pitty that the DJI Fly app works in too few devices... In that case, I would prefer not to expend money in a product that I am not sure that can work 100%.

Thanks
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there opuigcerver. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given.  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2021-4-23
Use props
opuigcerver
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-23 01:10
Hi there opuigcerver. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given.  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

I hope that arrive soon. Thanks
2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_VshlpvBoZ65R
New

Poland

opuigcerver Posted at 4-23 01:19
I hope that arrive soon. Thanks

Lucky you. I can't even install DJI Fly app from outside the Play Store. My Mi 10 Lite says that app can't be installed when progress of instalation gets to about 75% :-(
Where did you get your apk and which version it is?
2021-4-27
Use props
opuigcerver
lvl.1

Spain

djiuser_VshlpvBoZ65R Posted at 4-27 08:25
Lucky you. I can't even install DJI Fly app from outside the Play Store. My Mi 10 Lite says that app can't be installed when progress of instalation gets to about 75% :-(
Where did you get your apk and which version it is?

I downloaded from dji webpage. Attached you can find a screenshot of the app version
Screenshot_2021-04-27-18-36-25-154_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-4-27
Use props
rostybg
lvl.1

Bulgaria

#Quick Reply HerI just read your question, I have such a phone, I tried it with the application DJI flu and it works normally with Mavic mini, you should not have any problems with Mavic 2. Good luck! e#
2021-5-30
Use props
petekaner
lvl.1
Spain

I have the same issue with a similar phone, only that my dhi mini arrives today and I'm going to return it due to this
2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_x49Dk6MlvifW
New

Netherlands

Are there any updates on compatibility with the Xiaomi Mi 10 lite? I want to buy the DJI Mini 2, but cannot find any reliable compatibility info.
I do not want to buy a new phone to use this drone.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules