How do we go back to old controller app ?
582 6 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goldenorfephoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3405390 ft
United Kingdom

New app 1.4 on Mini 2 controller

it is totally rubbish , extremely difficult to change exposure accurately , cannot reach left side of slider without taking bright hand off controller!
i didnt even download it, it just appeared when i went to take of.   

DJI   how do i go back to old version??????????

2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, goldenorfephoto. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. Can you upload a screen recording or video of the issue so we can check it? In addition, please let us know if you're using an Android or iOS device. Many thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-4-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you are on IOS you cannot go back. If youre on Android you can get older versions from app mirror - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/
2021-4-23
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

If its Android then simply download the APK from APK mirror or similar and copy it to your device and then uninstall the current version and install the version you want.

If its IOS you are stuck with it.
2021-4-24
Use props
goldenorfephoto
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-22 23:25
Hi, goldenorfephoto. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. Can you upload a screen recording or video of the issue so we can check it? In addition, please let us know if you're using an Android or iOS device. Many thanks and looking forward to your response.

I just don't want the new controller app 1.4 , ( not the go fly app on i  phone)  
its not user friendly for manual shooting.   i didnt get a warning to download it , if i had i wouldn't have downloaded it.
2021-4-24
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

goldenorfephoto Posted at 4-24 09:38
I just don't want the new controller app 1.4 , ( not the go fly app on i  phone)  
its not user friendly for manual shooting.   i didnt get a warning to download it , if i had i wouldn't have downloaded it.

Chances are you phone is set to auto update apps, goto the app store settings and turn off auto update.
2021-4-24
Use props
goldenorfephoto
lvl.4
United Kingdom

crash1sttime Posted at 4-24 11:34
Chances are you phone is set to auto update apps, goto the app store settings and turn off auto update.

I checked, its off     not even downloaded the latest 2 app updates on phone
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules