Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why is the radar hard to open now in the new app?
1030 8 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I find it hard to open. Is there some trick to it? I try double clicking the screen, tapping the text next to it etc over and over until it eventually opens. Also why does it disappear now... this new app is a bit frustrating. The sliders for manual exposure aren't user friendly. They don't click in increments like they used to.

Anyone else having issues with the radar though, what's the trick to opening it easily and keeping it there?
2021-4-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Never had an issue with tapping it on the screen yet
2021-4-22
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Suren Posted at 4-22 23:31
Never had an issue with tapping it on the screen yet

Strange. I have issues opening it with my iPhone XS.
2021-4-28
Use props
EmpieDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741102 ft
Belgium

Same problem here since the latest Fly (IOS iPhone) update. At the down left corner there is only a tiny little map icon. I tap 10x... Nothing happens. Suddenly the Radar opens and yes when you were tapping 10x you tap again and it switches again to the map... frustrating. I'm also pretty sure that if you tapped the radar icon in one of the corners the radar icon enlarged also... But this is almost impossible to get....
2021-4-28
Use props
Macinfo
lvl.3
United States

Its probably dependent on the device and the tap sensitivity in that corner of the screen, not sure what if anything can really be done about it..   One option might to make it pop-up to select the view you want instead of toggling though them as you tap that icon.. since it serves more than one view.  Course DJI would have to actually do that in the app in a future update.
2021-4-29
Use props
MeatWagon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 415630 ft
United States

Could have to do with your device but for me tapping the little upward arrow icon in the lower right side of the map works just fine on my S9+ It is a pretty small target though to be fair
2021-4-29
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I've had the same problem with my iPhone SE...numerous taps until it finally comes up.
2021-4-30
Use props
EmpieDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741102 ft
Belgium

I've checked it again... and yes. Maybe on a tablet the icon is bigger? But on a normal sized iPhone.. the icon is way too small.....
2021-5-1
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

It also disappears all the time. Before the update for the 2S, I opened it once and it remained open forever.. whenever I went for a flight I could see my compass. Now it is hard to open and disappears shortly after opening it. iPhone XS device.
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules