Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Check your phone's "power/battery saving" settings ( Fly App)
659 1 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a suggestion/finding if anybody is experiencing performance issues with the new app version and/or the Air2S. I have been doing a lot of experimenting with the Air2S both with the regular remote and the Smart Controller (SC)  and have found that when using my phone ( Samsung Note 8) and the "regular" remote I was having some intermittent lagging and crazy "warping" of the location of the drone in the map view.
I usually am pretty good about closing recent and unnecessary apps but even with that, it was still there...What I did decide to re-visit was my phone's "power mode" which I had set on "balanced" or "optimized" Yeah, I know...duh......I switched it to "high/max performance" and after 2 more experimental flights, I have to say that the lagging and warping are gone!
It appears that the 1.40 app combined with the Air2S is either buggy, VERY demanding of resources, or both!

2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jmb63. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us here at DJI Forum. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there valued insight and experience with regards to this matter as well. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules