2098 6 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J_De_Ese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4201250 ft
Spain

Hi,

I just wanted to share with you an experience I had with the drone footage of the DJI FPV.

I was training with the DJI FPV on a beach and I was doing powerloops and other acro manouvers, and I thought the movements were more or less clean (as seen on the googles) but then when I checked the drone footage I realized some weird camera movements.

I think this has to do with the camera stabilization. Did that happen to any of you guys? Do you know how to fix this problem with the drone footage?

Here is the video of the issue:

YT video of Issue
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC10fltudjs)  
Thank you very much for your help.
Looking forward to hearing from you, guys

2021-4-22
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can't say i have noticed it with mine at all. Flown it everyday since it came last Monday too.
2021-4-23
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yea, I think it may be the "Image Roll Correction" option, I have not had it on yet and probably wont. Check if that option is on, try turning it off, you don't need that option when you want to do freestyle anyway imo, perhaps in N mode when trying to get levelled out footage.
2021-4-23
Use props
glides
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279203 ft
United States

EIS is safe to use in manual mode
Image Roll Correction should be avoided in manual mode and used really only in normal mode to imitate a more traditional 'mavic' look on the recording.

I've also heard that the distortion correction has a bit of roll correction in it as well, but I've not seen those jumps with EIS and Distortion correction on - I've only seen them with  Image Roll Correction.
2021-4-23
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

is this a video from your goggles or the craft itself? I had the same issue but only on the goggles. It happens at the moment the transmission has been lost for a split second ...
2021-4-23
Use props
J_De_Ese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4201250 ft
Spain

Hi everyone, and thanks for your responses.

I checked and both "EIS" and "Image Roll Correction" were turned on.

So I think I will first test disable the "Image Roll Correction" and see what happens.

The video is both from the craft and goggles (the smaller video is from the goggles)
2021-4-24
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

glides Posted at 4-23 10:57
EIS is safe to use in manual mode
Image Roll Correction should be avoided in manual mode and used really only in normal mode to imitate a more traditional 'mavic' look on the recording.

2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules