account help
9978 15 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BASC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

I seem to have 2 account both set up last year is there any way i can delete one as everything seems mixed up .
thank you.
2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please follow the below steps to delete a DJI account:
1. Log in to the DJI account via DJI PC Store, go to “My Account” and take a screenshot of “My Account”.
2. Send the account delete request from the DJI account email address to support@dji.com and state clearly that “I agree to delete the DJI account XXXX”, also attach the screenshot of “My Account”.

Please note: after the account was deleted, the DJI credit, the purchase records, the coupon codes, Points, repair record, flying data, and other records of the DJI online store, DJI official website, DJI Go, SkyPixel, Forum, etc. will be removed, which is irrevocable. Hope this helps, thanks.
2021-4-23
Use props
BASC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-23 01:12
Hi there, please follow the below steps to delete a DJI account:
1. Log in to the DJI account via DJI PC Store, go to “My Account” and take a screenshot of “My Account”.
2. Send the account delete request from the DJI account email address to support@dji.com and state clearly that “I agree to delete the DJI account XXXX”, also attach the screenshot of “My Account”.

Thank you most helpful
2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BASC Posted at 4-23 02:19
Thank you most helpful

You're most welcome.
2021-4-23
Use props
bruzski
New

Netherlands

i think i have same problem, i cannot bind my Mavic Air 2 to my new DJI account, unbinding is not possible because i don't have access to my old DJI account.

i send DJI already a email
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

bruzski Posted at 7-16 13:59
i think i have same problem, i cannot bind my Mavic Air 2 to my new DJI account, unbinding is not possible because i don't have access to my old DJI account.

i send DJI already a email

Hi there. May we know if there is an error code when you try to change the account? If your Mavic Air 2 is under the flyaway coverage plan,  you may provide the serial number of the drone, proof of purchase for us via email, our corresponding team will try their best to help you. Thanks and best regards.
2021-7-17
Use props
bruzski
New

Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 7-17 01:01
Hi there. May we know if there is an error code when you try to change the account? If your Mavic Air 2 is under the flyaway coverage plan,  you may provide the serial number of the drone, proof of purchase for us via email, our corresponding team will try their best to help you. Thanks and best regards.

hello there!

I get error code "Aircraft not bound to your account" (-53255)

guess it is bound to my old email account bruzski@upcmail.nl when it bought it, also my flight data is empty

i already send my proof of purchase and ID to the support team, my ticket number is ID: 3678292

my question is also, is it possible to copy all the data from my old DJI account bruzski@upcmail.nl to my new account g.brunelli@ziggo.nl ?  
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bruzski Posted at 7-17 01:40
hello there!

I get error code "Aircraft not bound to your account" (-53255)

Hi there, thanks for the information. Our corresponding team will reply to your email soon, please wait patiently. May I confirm that are you referring to the flight data? The flight data are saved to your phone, you can export them from your phone if needed. If you forget the account password, you can also follow the below steps to retrieve the password.
1)Please go to https://account.dji.com/login?, and click 'Forgot password'.
2)Input the DJI account and follow the steps to retrieve the password by email.
3)Please check the DJI account mailbox and follow the link to reset the password.
2021-7-17
Use props
bruzski
New

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 23:59
Hi there, thanks for the information. Our corresponding team will reply to your email soon, please wait patiently. May I confirm that are you referring to the flight data? The flight data are saved to your phone, you can export them from your phone if needed. If you forget the account password, you can also follow the below steps to retrieve the password.
1)Please go to https://account.dji.com/login?, and click 'Forgot password'.
2)Input the DJI account and follow the steps to retrieve the password by email.

Hello,

The problem is i don't have access to my old email account so i cannot the select the "Forgot password button" can you send me a new password for my old DJI account to my new email account ?
2021-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bruzski Posted at 7-18 02:27
Hello,

The problem is i don't have access to my old email account so i cannot the select the "Forgot password button" can you send me a new password for my old DJI account to my new email account ?

In this case, our support team will help you through email. Hope you can wait patiently.
2021-7-18
Use props
bruzski
New

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-18 03:23
In this case, our support team will help you through email. Hope you can wait patiently.

I got a response from Christian but he cannot help me, the reset button does not work for me because i don't have access to my old email account, can someone please give me a new password for me bruzski@upcmail.nl DJI account ?
2021-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bruzski Posted at 7-18 10:33
I got a response from Christian but he cannot help me, the reset button does not work for me because i don't have access to my old email account, can someone please give me a new password for me  DJI account ?

In this case, please send an email to our support team with a photo of the SN of your device which binds to this DJI account. Our support team will help you accordingly.
2021-7-18
Use props
bruzski
New

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-18 20:24
In this case, please send an email to our support team with a photo of the SN of your device which binds to this DJI account. Our support team will help you accordingly.

Fixed it myself, thx for trying
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bruzski Posted at 7-19 11:03
Fixed it myself, thx for trying

Glad to hear that the issue resolved. Should you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_IbNLZXDZJyxA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1651719 ft
United States

How do you change account pic and name? It lets me in the app but not in the forum or site.
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_IbNLZXDZJyxA Posted at 8-4 13:29
How do you change account pic and name? It lets me in the app but not in the forum or site.

Hi there, may I know if you would love to change the account picture and name of your forum account or DJI Fly app?
If you would love to change the info for your forum account, you can log in to your account in the website on a computer, click the icon on the upper right to find "Personal Homepage" > "Settings". You can change the avatar and username there. Hope this helps.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules