Ireland

This is my favorite review of Air2S

2021-4-23
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Yikes for calling out other You Tubers here as recently as this week you are no better for the shameless click bait plug!
2021-4-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TP-FPV Posted at 4-23 04:38
Yikes for calling out other You Tubers here as recently as this week you are no better for the shameless click bait plug!

I called out rubbish you tubers, and have always posted relevant you tubers that fairly review products , Phillip Bloom is probably the best film photography you tuber out there, you will see much of his film work in djis advertising blurb’s. He’s fair minded and produces fair comment, not clickbait comment.

But I don’t expect  ignorant idiots like you to understand this. You spend your time here whining and moaning that nothing is ever right for you, insulting other members hand over fist. Its clear by your flying record that you do a lot more whining than flying and this could be the reason you like other you tubers who’s first effort is to point out as many problems as they can possibly get into as many videos about one drone as the can.

Your trolling again “move On”
2021-4-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

A long review but he did hit the points about the better camera compared to the other existing Dji lineup. Air2S is a good drone and with a few minor tweaks it can become perfect.
2021-4-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 4-23 13:07
A long review but he did hit the points about the better camera compared to the other existing Dji lineup. Air2S is a good drone and with a few minor tweaks it can become perfect.

Yeah I’m having fun trying to figure it out, I think we see so many jealous people downvoting because they can, but they’ll never realise what its like to fly new tech and see really good results.
2021-4-23
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-23 15:03
Yeah I’m having fun trying to figure it out, I think we see so many jealous people downvoting because they can, but they’ll never realise what its like to fly new tech and see really good results.

Wow, that was truly some incredible footage and editing.  I only wish I had the knowledge to come away with a finished product like he's produced.
2021-4-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Chuck Campfield Posted at 4-23 15:38
Wow, that was truly some incredible footage and editing.  I only wish I had the knowledge to come away with a finished product like he's produced.

This is what’s possible keep believing..
2021-4-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 4-23 15:03

Agreed, I just finished some tests with MasterShots as well in 1080, 2k and 4k also did composition mode 4k. Now to see if there are any props in the view and it is quite windy today about 32km wind.
2021-4-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Great find and thanks for sharing, hallmark007!
2021-4-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good review indeed.
2021-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now