Version 2 Googles.. So 2 Googles can connect to DJI FPV drone
403 7 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56342 ft
Turkey

Hi i have a question if you can answer ... I have 2 googles so i want connect them to my drone with 2 googles at same time any chance ?
(Why i have 2 googles is my first drone crashed and i got new one)
2021-4-23
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

In the menu system of the goggles under "transmission" you can change one to "audience", the other has to have "broadcast mode" on. I haven't tried it since I don't have 2 sets of goggles.
2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc
lvl.1
Turkey

Depp Posted at 4-23 06:31
In the menu system of the goggles under "transmission" you can change one to "audience", the other has to have "broadcast mode" on. I haven't tried it since I don't have 2 sets of goggles.

It did work yes ..Thank you ...
2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc
lvl.1
Turkey

Depp Posted at 4-23 06:31
In the menu system of the goggles under "transmission" you can change one to "audience", the other has to have "broadcast mode" on. I haven't tried it since I don't have 2 sets of goggles.

It did work yes ..Thank you ...
2021-4-23
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

Most of the on screen display info is the same on the audience goggle. The audience goggle can't output video on USB.

Only the V2 goggles can be used in audience mode for the FPV drone. V1 goggles don't have the right hardware to receive the new drone's transmitted video.
2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc. Thanks for reaching out! As already been answered, the main goggles must be switched to Broadcast Mode while the viewer goggles have to be switched to Audience Mode.
2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 23:52
Hi, djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc. Thanks for reaching out! As already been answered, the main goggles must be switched to Broadcast Mode while the viewer goggles have to be switched to Audience Mode.

So what if i want to use Spare google as main google? Can i Pair them?

Thanks
2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_kWXNyEmfeOfc Posted at 4-23 23:55
So what if i want to use Spare google as main google? Can i Pair them?

Thanks

Yes, just do the same process.
2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules