1188 5 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Widmix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41841 ft
United Kingdom

There are some video saples from mavic air 2 sd card

In my opinion videos looks bad quality,lot of noise and grain.
I send these samples to DJI support team,they asked me to send drone to warranty service.
After few weeks i recive message that no faults found and drone will be returned.
Yesterday i recived my drone from warranty service and it comes with damage and lot of missing screws.Thanks DJI team....

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsL_7m_vnjmRxjEPyUkM-VNMzxOK

20210423_151855.jpg
2021-4-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Whoa.  That's very shoddy repair work.  Whoever did QA should be fired on the spot.
2021-5-13
Use props
Drone Zone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4291890 ft
Thailand

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-13 06:25
Whoa.  That's very shoddy repair work.  Whoever did QA should be fired on the spot.

Can't believe what can be seen in the photo!

Sure, that wasn't sent by Dji to a customer. The only possibility is that the parcel service or customs have damaged the drone.

The videos are not of the highest quality with these settings. That is normal. I recommend filming in H265 / 60 (30p) for the Air2 and then converting it in post-production ... HDR and Cinemalike are not really usable either ...
2021-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone Zone Posted at 5-22 20:13
Can't believe what can be seen in the photo!

Sure, that wasn't sent by Dji to a customer. The only possibility is that the parcel service or customs have damaged the drone.

"The only possibility is that the parcel service or customs have damaged the drone."

I'd have to disagree.  Why would the parcel service pull out screws?  If parcel box was beat up on arrival I would think original poster would have stated that.  But all the missing screws....that is 100% QA miss.  DJI is NOT infallible, things happen.
2021-5-23
Use props
Drone Zone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4291890 ft
Thailand

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-23 02:37
"The only possibility is that the parcel service or customs have damaged the drone."

I'd have to disagree.  Why would the parcel service pull out screws?  If parcel box was beat up on arrival I would think original poster would have stated that.  But all the missing screws....that is 100% QA miss.  DJI is NOT infallible, things happen.

(DJI is NOT infallible, things happen.)

@Widmix

Okay, in that case contact Dji immediately, post photos in the chat, and someone will try to clear up this "unfortunate mistake" ....
Did you contact Dji and raise the issue? They usually respond after a few hours. If so, what did they say?

2021-5-23
Use props
Widmix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41841 ft
United Kingdom

Drone Zone Posted at 5-23 03:50
(DJI is NOT infallible, things happen.)

@Widmix

Yes,i contacting to customer service and case is still under investigation
2021-6-8
Use props