Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Mini 3 is here!
143791 60 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

jweaver Posted at 8-16 04:38
I don't want to like the Hubsan, but how can you not be impressed with what is shown.. Some of the features are missing and still in development, but this could really be competition to DJI.

I wonder if it will prompt them add all the features (And more) in the Mini 3, and hopefully even some of them to the Mini 2?

I guess it would be fairly easy to de-cripple Mini2 to some extent, yet this being DJI, they probably won't do it They might come up with a new color though; that is what they did with Pocket 2 (instead of getting it to work as intended)

I also don't think they can fix major issues that concern only a minority of people (including myself); like the absolute inability to compress high data scenes.

All that being said, they put so much effort into updating Osmo Action; it basically became the the best camera of it's generation (and price range) long after it's release.

So you never know...

2021-8-16
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

hunterws Posted at 8-16 08:19
looks great, but .... gps?  Distance and photo quality look good, now if they include gps it will be a direct competitor.

It has gps...

@CemAygun I agree

Dji created a wonderful little market here, fimi, hubsan, don't care who it is as long as the product performs as expected. I'm a fan of these sub 250 drones, just wish DJI respected it's user-base a little more. Will be interesting to see what they leave out of the mini 3, watch it get obstacle avoidance and still not have active track.
2021-8-16
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just looked up their forum and its not inspired me to jump ship, just the opposite
2021-8-16
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Philippines

Bashy Posted at 8-16 19:08
I just looked up their forum and its not inspired me to jump ship, just the opposite

Their products don't  have good reputation, there is no argument there. That is why everybody is so surprised and reluctant.
2021-8-16
Use props
djiuser_undQgJu6Qop9
New

United Kingdom

Hi, anyone bought from these guys... Looks too cheap
2021-8-21
Use props
djiuser_undQgJu6Qop9
New

United Kingdom

Anyone else think that there's a price fix in the UK for the mini 2 fly more combo.... Everyone is selling for £549 and not a penny less
2021-8-22
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

Same price as the DJI mini2 ....  with 3 batteries etc.  No, for them to edge their way into the hearts of DJI users, they're going to have to come in much much lower in price.
2021-8-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have seen that the images and video do not hold up to scrutiny, not a patch on DJI's
2021-8-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_undQgJu6Qop9 Posted at 8-22 15:23
Anyone else think that there's a price fix in the UK for the mini 2 fly more combo.... Everyone is selling for £549 and not a penny less

That will probably be the RRP, cant sell below it but can above like Drones Direct at £559
I got mine form Amazon as it came with 1 years refresh, at the time...
2021-8-22
Use props
Mini2 Flyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4347785 ft
Australia

hunterws Posted at 8-22 15:45
Same price as the DJI mini2 ....  with 3 batteries etc.  No, for them to edge their way into the hearts of DJI users, they're going to have to come in much much lower in price.

Flying drones is not for everyone hunterws, but thats ok, there is a hobby out there for all levels of intelligence. Even for ones as low as yours.

2021-8-22
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

Mini2 Flyr Posted at 8-22 20:37
Flying drones is not for everyone hunterws, but thats ok, there is a hobby out there for all levels of intelligence. Even for ones as low as yours.

That's rich coming from a guy that just denies every issue, and praises the fanboys at every turn.
Maybe this job isn't for you, having to defend all these issues must be taking it's toll on you.
'Low IQ', coming from you, is hilarious!  Learn English, then comms aren't so frustrating little dude.
2021-8-23
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice.  This is what DJI need a good competitor.  Looking to buying this one.
2021-8-23
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Philippines

It gets more desperate with every video that comes out The image quality is absolutely incredible, yet they all have jello What a waste
2021-8-25
Use props
GregR20
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey! Good news,. thanks. Which of these ( https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/quadcopters ) can you recommend?
2021-11-23
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-22 19:57
That will probably be the RRP, cant sell below it but can above like Drones Direct at £559
I got mine form Amazon as it came with 1 years refresh, at the time...

You need to watch Amazon's prices very carefully.

About 3 weeks ago I saw a very brief price drop to £495 for the Fly More Combo. That was sold and dispatched by Amazon but with just one left in stock. It was during the day and 10 minutes later it was gone and the price was back up to £549 sold by Castle Cameras (I think).

Then last Friday night/ Saturday morning around 1am UK time, the price dropped to £469 for the Fly More Combo - again sold and dispatched by Amazon. That wasnt a Black Friday deal despite the timing, but I bought anyway.

That box is now sat still sealed just in case there is a Black Friday deal announced which is better than that, but somehow I doubt that will be the case now - unless DJI themselves announce a deal package tomorrow (25th) when week 2 of their holiday giveaway competition starts where they are giving away a Mini 2 Combo.

If there are no BF deals, then I still think I did pretty well getting the Combo for £469.

-N.O.T.
2021-11-24
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

No Original Thought Posted at 11-24 02:06
You need to watch Amazon's prices very carefully.

About 3 weeks ago I saw a very brief price drop to £495 for the Fly More Combo. That was sold and dispatched by Amazon but with just one left in stock. It was during the day and 10 minutes later it was gone and the price was back up to £549 sold by Castle Cameras (I think).

I saw that price too and ordered the combo from Amazon. My card was declined even after I authorised  my payment to my bank. By the time I sorted it out the price had increased again to normal (£549). I was NOT a happy chappy and let the bank know. Same happened this time last year. I'm all for security but when the bank asks for verification and you supply it I think they should honour your request!
2021-11-24
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 11-24 02:14
I saw that price too and ordered the combo from Amazon. My card was declined even after I authorised  my payment to my bank. By the time I sorted it out the price had increased again to normal (£549). I was NOT a happy chappy and let the bank know. Same happened this time last year. I'm all for security but when the bank asks for verification and you supply it I think they should honour your request!

Ouch! That's frustrating.

I hope they do so something for Black Friday and you manage to get an even better deal!
2021-11-24
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Don't you want to change the title "Mini 3 is here"?
There is NO "DJI Mini 3" only from competitors there is some kind
of stuff that looks like the DJI Mini 2 !!
2021-11-24
Use props
netwave
New

United Kingdom

I just ordered my first DJI ,Mini 2...There's too much bull regarding the Mini 3 IMO from Youtubers seeking click bait so they can cash in.    Obstacle avoidance reminds me of self driving cars for all the lazy toads who cant be bothered to drive or in this case fly like a pro
2021-12-20
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

netwave Posted at 12-20 17:54
I just ordered my first DJI ,Mini 2...There's too much bull regarding the Mini 3 IMO from Youtubers seeking click bait so they can cash in.    Obstacle avoidance reminds me of self driving cars for all the lazy toads who cant be bothered to drive or in this case fly like a pro

I purchased my Mini 2 last month, 28 days ago,  without bothering to visit the internet, after it arrived I discovered all the noise about the Mini 3. I can only hope when they do create the next 249g version they go after more battery life with more flying modes leaving the Obstacle Avoidance to a separate model. As it stands the Mavic Mini 2 Fly More with Care Refresh was a $678 hit, add Obstacle Avoidance and precision landing it would be the same as the Mavic Air 2 cost wise. And no, I am not regretting not knowing about a potential replacement for the Mavic Mini 2, I'm having fun flying what I purchased.   
2021-12-21
Use props
Doeloe
lvl.1
Netherlands

Obviously, everybody here would like to see and buy a mini 3 or 2S with obstacle avoidance and active track. Competition is ahead and DJI is running behind. I hope DJI can share their future plans so we know if we have to wait or that we need to go to Hubsan.
2022-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules