336 1 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfef962a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 576791 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been building and flying fpv quads for 6 or 7 years. I also biught the first mavic and several Phantoms before that. For the last few years ive had my racing quads and a Mavic for cinematography. Instead of the Mavic this year i git the Dji fpv drone and figued it might be the best of bith worlds. Still be able to make family videos and it woukd be a little more sporty. Which is almost what I got. I have the dji digital system in all my quads that ive built so i sold my v1 dji goggles since the v2 could work with bith systems. There is one huge problem with this. Everytime i switch between Airunits and the dji fpv drone. Everything has to be completely rebound. Which is a huge pain rebinding 7 fpv quads every time i fly my drone. Anyone have a solution or kniw of any upcoming updates thatvmay fix this. Wouldn't have ever bought this drone if id have known about this before hand.
2021-4-23
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, that rebinding when switching between the DJI FPV drone and my Cinelog with the Caddx Vista is really annoying.
2021-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules