Shaky Shots with iPhone 11 Pro Max
589 5 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansccb07d69
lvl.1
Spain

Hello, I use the Osmo Mobile 4 with the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have also tried other apps, like Moment or Filmic Pro, with the same shaky result. What should I do? What is the reason for this? Need some Help. Thanks
2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansccb07d69. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check whether your phone is mounted and balanced properly to the DJI OM 4. When using the magnetic phone clamp, please keep it approximately in the middle of the phone; when using the magnetic ring holder, please follow the instructions and attach it correctly. Kindly also perform a calibration via the DJI Mimo.
2021-4-24
Use props
fansccb07d69
lvl.1
Spain

Thanks for your answer. The magnetic phone clamp is in the middle and balanced, I also made a calibration via the DJI Mimo App. Today I made a YouTube Livestream and it wobbles like crazy. Please have a look https://youtu.be/jwyEjltg7CY I can't use it like that. Is the gimbal perhaps not working correctly? I can't use the gimbal like this at all. please tell me what to do? Thank you
2021-4-24
Use props
Mar/us
New

Germany

same issue here, i bought it for dancing shootings but after 10 seconds it misses the target and flips. completely useless.
2021-4-26
Use props
fansccb07d69
lvl.1
Spain

I'm a little surprised that I can't get any further response or assistance from DJI. This is not good service, am very disappointed with the product and service.
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

It's hard to understand a description when you say shaky video. Please upload a video of your setup and also a video of the results you say that are shaky. This will give us a better way to diagnose the problem.
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules