I have OSMO Shield, but am being told it will cost $227 to fix!!
424 3 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djfickle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

It shows that I do have the Shield plan for my OSMO, it is still in effect, it should be used, there was a box for Shield policyholders, it was checked when filling out the forms for repair service?
This is the response from DJI,
"After carrying out the damage assessment, we found that, as your product is out of warranty, we will provide a paid repair service to you. We will either repair it or replace it with a product that’s new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received."

Does anyone know of or had this same problem? I did look this up in a search and found 1 other person with the problem, but that was almost 3 years ago. Why is no one seeing or looking up this information at DJI service center, that has already been asked and is known? Any information will be gladly accepted.
2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry in reading about your post. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Please confirm if you want to use your service plan. As soon as you reply, we’ll be automatically notified so we can start to pay close attention and communicate your confirmation to the team. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-24
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-24 15:45
Hi there. We're sorry in reading about your post. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Please confirm if you want to use your service plan. As soon as you reply, we’ll be automatically notified so we can start to pay close attention and communicate your confirmation to the team. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Yes, I want to use the service plan for it. Also, I told them about the battery issue, sometimes it does not start up when inserting a battery, but there was nothing on the invoice about that. Thank you so much for your response, I received the email about the cost of repair after 5:00 Friday and cannot call till Monday!
2021-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djfickle Posted at 4-24 16:53
Yes, I want to use the service plan for it. Also, I told them about the battery issue, sometimes it does not start up when inserting a battery, but there was nothing on the invoice about that. Thank you so much for your response, I received the email about the cost of repair after 5:00 Friday and cannot call till Monday!

Thanks for confirming us in using your DJI Shield service. We'll make sure to communicate this urgently to the team to process your request. Thank you again for your patience.
2021-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules