5351 11 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Had a few people getting frustrated that they'd lost their 4k video option on thier Mini 2.  Still there, just moved, thanks to the update to the Fly App 1.4.0 for the Air2S. Manual settings are now housed under 'Pro Mode' where you can play around and make an average sunrise all that more speical without any post-editing.....
Cheers
Ian

2021-4-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im liking the new location,   but some people on here are complaining about it.
2021-4-24
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 00:12
Im liking the new location,   but some people on here are complaining about it.

I think it's nice having everything in one place; if my fat fingers can cope, I guess most people can.  Just surprised there was no mention in the main Fly App update notice, but I guess that's' all part of the fun.......
2021-4-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 4-24 00:20
I think it's nice having everything in one place; if my fat fingers can cope, I guess most people can.  Just surprised there was no mention in the main Fly App update notice, but I guess that's' all part of the fun.......

The update notices are always so vague these days.
2021-4-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another informative video Ian.    Personally, I like the new location, very handy.  

Unfortunately, once again, DJI failed to mention this in the Fly App update notice.  
2021-4-24
Use props
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

THANK YOU for your thread.  I had no idea that the camera preferences had moved to the flight screen even though it was staring me in the face.  See the attached image from a few days ago.  I have been trying to change QuickShots resolution to 4K on my new Mini 2 but could using older web pages as a reference.  I now have changed QuickShots resolution to 4K  as of a few minutes ago.  I don't understand why this major change has not been written up all over the place......

2021-4-24
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ontario Drone Posted at 4-24 07:10
THANK YOU for your thread.  I had no idea that the camera preferences had moved to the flight screen even though it was staring me in the face.  See the attached image from a few days ago.  I have been trying to change QuickShots resolution to 4K on my new Mini 2 but could using older web pages as a reference.  I now have changed QuickShots resolution to 4K  as of a few minutes ago.  I don't understand why this major change has not been written up all over the place......

[view_image]

I am surprised there's been less mention of this; a fair few people were going bananas thinking the settings had completely disappeared....
2021-4-24
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 4-24 11:24
I am surprised there's been less mention of this; a fair few people were going bananas thinking the settings had completely disappeared....

Yep that was me, out in the field trying to change to 4K and the dam thing wasnt working, it did the day before as i was using another phone that had 1.3 on it.

PS keep up the good videos mate.
2021-4-24
Use props
smbishop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1786919 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for another great video, taking notes and learning something new every day!
2021-4-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video.
How I just hope they add a (at least a flat) color profile option to the M2!
2021-4-28
Use props
ozoffi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

The usability on a 10 inch tablet is not a problem. But a challenge on a 6 inch cell phone ...
2021-4-28
Use props
djiuser_IqaiwhKtwcAX
New

Canada

Great video Ian
2022-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules