Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Switching itself on
281 4 2021-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sboroblu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 734560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1#

My Mavic 2 pro has just turned itself on in its bag. It's just over a month since I bought it.
Does anyone know why it would start up by itself?  It has the latest firmware installed. It's kept in a rucksack with a soft covering so I can safely say nothing pressed the on off button. Thanks

2021-4-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HI, we are sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered, is the battery appearance any damage? We sincerely suggest you send the battery to us to do the test by the following link to open a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thanks and best regards.
2021-4-24
Use props
Sboroblu
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-24 00:55
HI, we are sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered, is the battery appearance any damage? We sincerely suggest you send the battery to us to do the test by the following link to open a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thanks and best regards.

Hi , thanks for that. When I purchase the drone I also purchased the fly more kit for the 2 extra batteries.  The other day I raised an issue for a different battery which would not charge. It was completely dead, no lights.  That one is ready to be shipped.  Maybe I have just been unlucky on the battery front.There is no damage at all to the battery.  Thanks

2021-4-24
Use props
Sboroblu
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-24 00:55

I have just had a thought,, I have a battery that is ready to go back because it's dead, no lights and it will not take a charge, if this battery was in the drone and it switched on without me hearing or knowing could this explain why it's totally dead?  
The Mavic 2 Pro and the fly more kit was only purchased just over a month ago.  
Thanks
2021-4-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sboroblu Posted at 4-24 03:42
I have just had a thought,, I have a battery that is ready to go back because it's dead, no lights and it will not take a charge, if this battery was in the drone and it switched on without me hearing or knowing could this explain why it's totally dead?  
The Mavic 2 Pro and the fly more kit was only purchased just over a month ago.  
Thanks

You may have a point with why first battery went dead.  
2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules