Dji Go 4 latest update issue with Iphone 12 mini
3119 13 2021-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

I updated the Dji Go 4 a few days ago and cannot get a connection to my Mavic pro 2 . The drone shows disconnected . I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app . I also tried downgrading both the aircraft and the remote controler . No luck .
Does anybody else has the same problem ? Any suggestions ?

2021-4-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is the controller connected?  If not try rebinding the controller to the drone.  If the controller is connected try another cable.   If you use the bottom port on the controller the side port must be empty.
2021-4-25
Use props
Baker1969
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same issue with Samsung 21Ultra. Looks as if we have to wait for update.  Maybe due to phones being 5G & not like my older reliable 4G phone.
2021-4-25
Use props
MinerControl93
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi lamproslyr, ive a similar problem with my phantom 4   v1.
There is no wifi connection.

The LEDs of the drone and the camera are green and I can turn on the rotors and move the gimbal etc

But the DJI Go 4 application does not work and does not connect with the drone. It does not connect either by cable or by wifi. I don't know if it's a bug in the app. I have tried with different mobiles.

I try to put the airplane mode etc and the app appears as disconnected.

i cant connect to dji Assistant 2

is your problem similar¿ i dont know how to resolve it yet

2021-4-25
Use props
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 00:49
Is the controller connected?  If not try rebinding the controller to the drone.  If the controller is connected try another cable.   If you use the bottom port on the controller the side port must be empty.

yes the controller is connected . i have already tried rebinding . no result ....
2021-4-26
Use props
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

Baker1969 Posted at 4-25 01:59
I have the same issue with Samsung 21Ultra. Looks as if we have to wait for update.  Maybe due to phones being 5G & not like my older reliable 4G phone.

looks like we might have to wait for an update . If you have android it's easy to rollback to the previous version of Dji go 4  . That solves the problem . I might buy a cheap android device only for that..
2021-4-26
Use props
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

MinerControl93 Posted at 4-25 02:58
Hi lamproslyr, ive a similar problem with my phantom 4   v1.
There is no wifi connection.

i can connect to dji assistant and downgrade or upgrade my firmware for both the controller and the aircraft . No success with that .
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lamproslyr Posted at 4-26 22:22
yes the controller is connected . i have already tried rebinding . no result ....

After I did the last upgrade on the iPhone 12 Pro Max, before it would communicate with the controller again I had to reboot the phone,   might be worth a try too.
2021-4-26
Use props
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 23:36
After I did the last upgrade on the iPhone 12 Pro Max, before it would communicate with the controller again I had to reboot the phone,   might be worth a try too.

Bro it wooooorkeddd!!!1 THAAAAAAANKKK YOUUUUU!!!! I rebooted off my iphone and it worked!!! Thanks again man !!!
2021-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lamproslyr Posted at 4-27 00:01
Bro it wooooorkeddd!!!1 THAAAAAAANKKK YOUUUUU!!!! I rebooted off my iphone and it worked!!! Thanks again man !!!

Super news.      
2021-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BTW there was a big update released last night,  IOS 14.5 is now out.
2021-4-27
Use props
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 4-27 00:12
BTW there was a big update released last night,  IOS 14.5 is now out.

should i update it ? i am scared my drone wont work again !
2021-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lamproslyr Posted at 4-27 00:14
should i update it ? i am scared my drone wont work again !

I did mine last night,  I have an Apple Watch and one of the new features is using the watch to unlock your phone if youre wearing a face mask which is going to be a delight,  my watch already unlocks my computer which is also a delight.
2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lamproslyr I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Mini ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Mini will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the said DJI Drone. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules