Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:00
Yeah,  the combos usually contains bits you'll never use.  Im sure if you want it later you can pickup something ebay.  Is ebay big in NL?   I know its not in NZ.

For the drone it makes perfect sense, as you really need some extra batteries and a bag.
But in this case I'd rather get one sooner and see what else I need after using it.

No, we have 'Marktplaats'.
Ebay is not very common, except for some niche products.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:01
lol.   I saw the last other video.  .   Im sure I'll get more comments for the Mavic Pro 3 threads.

Yeah.
I do check up daily for replying to others, but since everything is starting again after months of lockdown, I need to divide my time between these projects.
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:02
For the drone it makes perfect sense, as you really need some extra batteries and a bag.
But in this case I'd rather get one sooner and see what else I need after using it.

I just got the Sunnyside ND filters from Banggood,   not sure if you have that either.  they were £23 for a set of 6, including a MCUV  filter which Im interested to try out.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:02
Were at 40+,  and I think next week that will drop down to late 30's.   The process was simple,  took about 10 minutes.   Feeling a little bruised today, but it is the first injection since I had one at school at 14 - lol. 30 years ago almost.   

I will be having a quite day today I think,  but I will post a pic shortly just for you......

I really want to get mine.
Just because I think it is very responsible to fight this thing.
Nice!
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:05
I just got the Sunnyside ND filters from Banggood,   not sure if you have that either.  they were £23 for a set of 6, including a MCUV  filter which Im interested to try out.

Ah, from China
Yeah, we have that site too.
Curious how you like them.
What filters are included?
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:05
I really want to get mine.
Just because I think it is very responsible to fight this thing.
Nice!

I feel exactly the same.   The over 50's will start getting boosters from September they announced here the other day.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:07
I feel exactly the same.   The over 50's will start getting boosters from September they announced here the other day.

I think they give the boosters here after a couple of weeks.
At least, they show up in the daily stats, so they are doing those already here.
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:06
Ah, from China  
Yeah, we have that site too.
Curious how you like them.

You can choose which ones you want they have different combinations.   I went for the ND4/8/16/32 + MCUV and CPL.   They only arrived yesterday so Ive not had a chance try them yet but they have a nice little case and seem well made.

https://www.banggood.com/Sunnyli ... e=CN&ID=6284469
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:08
I think they give the boosters here after a couple of weeks.
At least, they show up in the daily stats, so they are doing those already here.

We get two shots 12 weeks apart (the USA art doing 3 weeks), we choose 12 as it allows more people to be protected faster.   This is a third shot for the over 50s from September.  
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:11
You can choose which ones you want they have different combinations.   I went for the ND4/8/16/32 + MCUV and CPL.   They only arrived yesterday so Ive not had a chance try them yet but they have a nice little case and seem well made.

https://www.banggood.com/Sunnylife-ND4-or-ND8-or-ND16-or-ND32-or-CPL-or-MCUV-or-ND4-or-PL-or-ND8-or-PL-or-ND16-or-PL-or-ND32-or-PL-Filter-Set-Lens-Filter-for-DJI-Mavic-mini-or-Mavic-mini-2-RC-Drone-p-1615271.html?rmmds=detail-topright-recommendation&cur_warehouse=CN&ID=6284469

Looks good.
I'm a little bit tempted to add some to my bag.
But I will wait for you to give me your honest unboxing video.
And of course the 7.5 things you have to know before buying video.
Followed by  1 MONTH REVIEW MUST WATCH
And when you upload the BROKE MY MINI 2 GIMBAL MAKE SURE YOU WATCH video, I think I will know what to do.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:12
We get two shots 12 weeks apart (the USA art doing 3 weeks), we choose 12 as it allows more people to be protected faster.   This is a third shot for the over 50s from September.

I don't know what period they chose here. There was a lot of debate about it I remember.
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:18
Looks good.
I'm a little bit tempted to add some to my bag.
But I will wait for you to give me your honest unboxing video.

hahahaha,  ROTFL.     I will post something so you can see the quality but I wont be unboxing as Ive already done that.
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:18
I don't know what period they chose here. There was a lot of debate about it I remember.

Yea there was a lot of debate here,  we started at 3 weeks which was the Pfizer recommendation but quickly (about 3 weeks) switched out to 12 weeks.   And now we will also get a booster for the new strains.

I hope they sort out this patent issue and allow more companies to make it so we can get it out to the poorer countries,  its certainly in our best interest.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:20
hahahaha,  ROTFL.     I will post something so you can see the quality but I wont be unboxing as Ive already done that.

Exactly.
I'm interested in flares and image quality stuff.
They don't seem to have anything stronger than 32 right?
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:24
Exactly.

Ive not see a ND32 yet.  
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 23:24
Exactly.

I'd like to correct myself,  there is a ND32.

2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:23
Yea there was a lot of debate here,  we started at 3 weeks which was the Pfizer recommendation but quickly (about 3 weeks) switched out to 12 weeks.   And now we will also get a booster for the new strains.

I hope they sort out this patent issue and allow more companies to make it so we can get it out to the poorer countries,  its certainly in our best interest.

Exactly.
I was baffled to hear Merkel was against...
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:33
Ive not see a ND32 yet.

One of the combos had that.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:36
I'd like to correct myself,  there is a ND32.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1WvYEpdaMU

Yeah. Indeed.
2021-5-6
Use props
COBS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232205 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Labroides Posted at 4-25 15:31
What a waste of time that was.
Nine minutes of some turkey who knows nothing talking about his wish list for his imaginary new drone.

Hey Mr Grumpy - what's wrong with a wish list? I thought he was quite reasonable. Why don't you spend your time creating some content yourself rather than picking someone elses apart. You're the turkey.
2021-9-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

COBS Posted at 9-6 14:54
Hey Mr Grumpy - what's wrong with a wish list? I thought he was quite reasonable. Why don't you spend your time creating some content yourself rather than picking someone elses apart. You're the turkey.

When you've read a hundred or so of these pointless threads they wear thin.
Just read the fluff that's been posted in this one.
There's nothing that means anything.
I prefer something with substance, but there's precious little of that in this forum.
2021-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules