What is the radius for Mastershots = 0 Altitude = Error Max Altitude reached???
2278 9 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello DJI
What is the radius for calculating Master...s?
Why at 1km distance from area locked we cannot use Mastershots?
Why is not calculated an area that is covered by selection of Master...?
If we select small radius-small high, why the M is blocked at a high distance from any locked areas?
Do you review this with a quick firmware? As there are yellow areas that are parks and we also have a LOT of old ex-military areas that are now ruins and is affecting this... Even Defence Minister is aware of this and gives us authorisation for filming in area...
2021-4-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think dji was hoping you get some real world enjoyment from this, figuring how you want to film for you. Letting you be the master of your video. Think about it your 1k away from the person or object “how do you expect this tiny camera sensor to pick up the subject fly a complete 1km circle around it him or her and all other movements that it takes to make master shots video.
Really you are seriously pulling the pi@s here. Or you are completely devoid of any common sense .
2021-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wait?   What???
2021-4-25
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 4-25 05:05
I think dji was hoping you get some real world enjoyment from this, figuring how you want to film for you. Letting you be the master of your video. Think about it your 1k away from the person or object “how do you expect this tiny camera sensor to pick up the subject fly a complete 1km circle around it him or her and all other movements that it takes to make master shots video.
Really you are seriously pulling the pi@s here. Or you are completely devoid of any common sense .
. I asked a common sense question... What is the radius from a blocked area in order to work Mastershots ...
2021-4-25
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 05:20
Wait?   What???

Well, mastershots is blocked if you are near marked areas with Fly with authorisation... That is clear and I can understand...
But no one tells what minimal distance you need to have until this areas, in order that Mastershots to stop being banned and start working.
2021-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 4-25 10:55
Well, mastershots is blocked if you are near marked areas with Fly with authorisation... That is clear and I can understand...
But no one tells what minimal distance you need to have until this areas, in order that Mastershots to stop being banned and start working.

Sorry. Not sure I get it.   From your post it reads like you want to be 1km away from your poi when doing a master shot.
2021-4-25
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

No way... )) I am not native English... But I asked what is the minimal distance from any banned area, in order to use Mastershots... This Q because I was today at over 1 km away from one banned area and I have tried to make a Mastershot with me... But was not working as I got error Max Altitude reached and Altitude 0m display...
This must be a fail safe from Dji for not using Mastershot near banned areas... I got it... But I need to know how far I must be from this areas...

Also will be good if Dji put Mastershot in same manner as we can fly close to this banned areas on our own responsibility, as we have a lot of areas that look banned here, but in reality it is not made any refreshed data from 10 year ago... So they actually are not banned, but in map appears as banned.
2021-4-25
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 4-25 11:23
No way... )) I am not native English... But I asked what is the minimal distance from any banned area, in order to use Mastershots... This Q because I was today at over 1 km away from one banned area and I have tried to make a Mastershot with me... But was not working as I got error Max Altitude reached and Altitude 0m display...
This must be a fail safe from Dji for not using Mastershot near banned areas... I got it... But I need to know how far I must be from this areas...

Same issue, another thread:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240933
We have similar problems in:

UK, Poland, Romania, Italy.

PLEASE DJI SOLVE THIS ISSUE !!!

2021-4-26
Use props
p30n
New
Flight distance : 1347395 ft
Finland

Same issue in Finland.
Any updates on this?

I have been able to do one mastershot but after that even if 10km ! away from Restricted Zone I still get the same error.
2021-5-2
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

No, I made a Mastershot in mountains, but in rest DJI made a total mess....they should let same approvals for Mastershots like rest of shots...but Dev Team is dumb...again.
2021-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules