2224 16 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 725118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good Morning, on 4/20/21 I flew my Air2s first flight over water to a lighthouse that I had previously flew my Air2 to when I reached close to location I received a low battery RTH which was strange since the battery was fully charged prior to launch and never had this issue with Air2 so zI quickly snap a photo and check map on app to fly back manually. There was no Home-point displayed so I selected the RTH feature and drone began to move and a map was presented as I got closer I got a message battery critical and flew a little bit more and landed in the water. ( unrecoverable).
So I checked flight logs later that day and there were none  visible to me . So I reached out to DJI support to file a report and shared the incident & flight records along with a picture with detail info  to show the Air2s was operating on 4/20 since records made not indicate what happened. I was told DJI engineers will look into the case . My question how long should I wait for an answer or solution? Case # 6254030-C0B5B8
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we sincerely sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. I've checked your case, our corresponding team had sent you an email to collect more information for data analysis, could you please check if you have received it or not? Please reply back to the email, we'll keep following up on it until the issue resolved. Thanks.
2021-4-25
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi, there I have been checking every my email account including spam folder every couple of hours / daily  and haven’t received any email related to the issue
2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 4-26 04:35
Hi, there I have been checking every my email account including spam folder every couple of hours / daily  and haven’t received any email related to the issue

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM to confirm your email address, could you please check it and reply back to my PM? Thanks.
2021-4-26
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-26 23:49
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM to confirm your email address, could you please check it and reply back to my PM? Thanks.

Update- I have shared my email with DJI several times with different DJI support  and also sent it email yesterday. , zI was told the same thing and have not received a response s. I have checked checked my spam folder and mail folder for response  I have been told they would update  my file several times and one  support person asked for it 3x times in a chat conversation. So the answer is no I have not received a response only a notification to my email that you had a question from this forum.
2021-4-27
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Update, I received a request for access to my flight records from DJI on a gmail account I have and not the Aol.com which DJI has on record but anyway I responded and gave access to the flight records again-. I also contacted DJI this morning and spoke with a live person and gave them the case # and explained what happened again and told they also need to see flight records. I explained the records where send and there is no record of flight. In addition all the customer service people want to know do I have refresh my response “YES “  and there response this sounds like a fly away. My response what are you using to justify this if there is nothing in flight records. At this point it’s very frustrating when trying to get this matter addressed
2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 4-27 02:45
Update- I have shared my email with DJI several times with different DJI support  and also sent it email yesterday. , zI was told the same thing and have not received a response s. I have checked checked my spam folder and mail folder for response  I have been told they would update  my file several times and one  support person asked for it 3x times in a chat conversation. So the answer is no I have not received a response only a notification to my email that you had a question from this forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our corresponding team has checked and replied to your email, we'll keep following up on your case until the issue resolved. Thanks for your patience.
2021-4-28
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-28 20:33
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our corresponding team has checked and replied to your email, we'll keep following up on your case until the issue resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Update- so I did receive a response from DJI and resented the flight records for a total of 9 times so far. Today , I received a response from DJI analysis telling me I’m at fault for the lost a DJI FPV drone you can get 15% off new drone if you wish  ,I only have a couple of issues the first- I did not have problems with a DJI FPV drone the drone with the issues is th Air2s. So now after explaining this issue with customer support I was given a new CAS-6303467-Q8L2C1 to start the process all over .Very -Very frustration. It gets  better, I get to wait for another DJI  email that will probably come tomorrow and resend “Flight Records “ again for review of what happened
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 4-29 07:24
Update- so I did receive a response from DJI and resented the flight records for a total of 9 times so far. Today , I received a response from DJI analysis telling me I’m at fault for the lost a DJI FPV drone you can get 15% off new drone if you wish  ,I only have a couple of issues the first- I did not have problems with a DJI FPV drone the drone with the issues is th Air2s. So now after explaining this issue with customer support I was given a new CAS-6303467-Q8L2C1 to start the process all over .Very -Very frustration. It gets  better, I get to wait for another DJI  email that will probably come tomorrow and resend “Flight Records “ again for review of what happened

Sorry for the late response. I've noticed there are two cases under your account, one is for DJI FPV and another is for DJI Air 2S. Since you mentioned that you did not have problems with your DJI FPV drone, I'll ask our team to cancel this one (DJI FPV case) and follow up on the DJI Air 2S case asap. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-6
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-6 19:28
Sorry for the late response. I've noticed there are two cases under your account, one is for DJI FPV and another is for DJI Air 2S. Since you mentioned that you did not have problems with your DJI FPV drone, I'll ask our team to cancel this one (DJI FPV case) and follow up on the DJI Air 2S case asap. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Update, on May 7 I did receive a response back from DJI engineers that informed me that analysis process they used originally was in error and they are using correct analysis with a determination that it’s pilot error and offering me 15% off for a drone,(1) battery and propellers that is it.So I responded asking a couple of questions on how was it determined my Air2s on record for the flight when none of my flights were displayed in DJI 4 app to pilot using app along with other issues that happened during flight. I also contacted DJI support by phone to inquire about the 15% off for the replacement  drone and was told you have to wait 4-6 days for an invoice ( DJI support didn’t have the price stating that is a different department you have to wait)  More frustration I’m probably going to see a doctor for therapy.
11759674-00D1-49E9-8597-E13919835313.png
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 5-7 17:30
Update, on May 7 I did receive a response back from DJI engineers that informed me that analysis process they used originally was in error and they are using correct analysis with a determination that it’s pilot error and offering me 15% off for a drone,(1) battery and propellers that is it.So I responded asking a couple of questions on how was it determined my Air2s on record for the flight when none of my flights were displayed in DJI 4 app to pilot using app along with other issues that happened during flight. I also contacted DJI support by phone to inquire about the 15% off for the replacement  drone and was told you have to wait 4-6 days for an invoice ( DJI support didn’t have the price stating that is a different department you have to wait)  More frustration I’m probably going to see a doctor for therapy.

I am deeply sorry for the difficulites caused. We will keep following up on your case including the quotation via email as soon as possible during working hours. Apologize again for the trouble, thank you for your patience.
2021-5-8
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Update 5/12/21 - so I received an email to complete the payment process with 30% off so in the email I was told to make sure I bound the Air2s after I receive the replacement which would take a 4-5 days for paperwork process. So I wrote a response email questioning the procedure and asked why this incident was not covered for flyaway- DJI support informed by email that I did not complete process. So I checked the go4 app that I indeed completed the process so I called DJI by phone to question my coverage and after a 2 hours of explaining the background of incident-DJI informed me I do have DJI flyaway coverage along with refresh. Note - I shared DJI device management screenshots pictures numerous time by email from beginning Of incident to most recent ly . I have been calling DJI support daily to obtain updates, still no results only promises - basically it doesn’t matter if you DJI refresh or flyaway coverage or part of the Elite buyer program- you still have to wait.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 5-12 09:20
Update 5/12/21 - so I received an email to complete the payment process with 30% off so in the email I was told to make sure I bound the Air2s after I receive the replacement which would take a 4-5 days for paperwork process. So I wrote a response email questioning the procedure and asked why this incident was not covered for flyaway- DJI support informed by email that I did not complete process. So I checked the go4 app that I indeed completed the process so I called DJI by phone to question my coverage and after a 2 hours of explaining the background of incident-DJI informed me I do have DJI flyaway coverage along with refresh. Note - I shared DJI device management screenshots pictures numerous time by email from beginning Of incident to most recent ly . I have been calling DJI support daily to obtain updates, still no results only promises - basically it doesn’t matter if you DJI refresh or flyaway coverage or part of the Elite buyer program- you still have to wait.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Rest assured that our team will keep following up on your case until the issue resolved. Please wait for the email update.
2021-5-13
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Update- I received  new email (4) days ago informing me I have a new case# CAS-6390834-V8L3Y5 so I now have to start this process all over again in a different department. This is my 3rd case number- unbelievable. and I was informed wait for the invoice. A little background I have  waiting since April 21, 2021 to address this issue.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 5-18 00:34
Update- I received  new email (4) days ago informing me I have a new case# CAS-6390834-V8L3Y5 so I now have to start this process all over again in a different department. This is my 3rd case number- unbelievable. and I was informed wait for the invoice. A little background I have  waiting since April 21, 2021 to address this issue.

I've checked your case, the invoice had been sent to you and the payment has been finished, our team will process the case asap. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2021-5-18
Use props
fans35ba61c9
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Update - after (3) different case # for DJI support to address the issue along with explaining “ I have Fly away coverage “& Refresh & DJI select membership/ multiple time along with calling DJI , Chat and emails. 35  days later I received a replacement drone for $ 499.00 dollars? ( drone,battery and propellers ) . During the  process it was very frustrating even though I purchased all the coverages that were offered from a customer point I feel a lot of issues have to be addressed . Going forward I probably would not purchased any extra coverage and cover the repairs under my personal property insurance. Versus the cost of Refresh and replacement fee  along with the other coverages . I definitely treated like a basic customer with no discount. Thank you DJI . I’m sure the next response from DJI support will be  “ l’m happy DJI addressed your issues.
2743011F-6B46-4204-A1DB-0574EC072F69.jpeg
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans35ba61c9 Posted at 6-3 02:17
Update - after (3) different case # for DJI support to address the issue along with explaining “ I have Fly away coverage “& Refresh & DJI select membership/ multiple time along with calling DJI , Chat and emails. 35  days later I received a replacement drone for $ 499.00 dollars? ( drone,battery and propellers ) . During the  process it was very frustrating even though I purchased all the coverages that were offered from a customer point I feel a lot of issues have to be addressed . Going forward I probably would not purchased any extra coverage and cover the repairs under my personal property insurance. Versus the cost of Refresh and replacement fee  along with the other coverages . I definitely treated like a basic customer with no discount. Thank you DJI . I’m sure the next response from DJI support will be  “ l’m happy DJI addressed your issues.

We sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused. We'll keep moving forward to provide better service to you all.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Safe and happy flying.
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules