dji spark battery question please
1213 6 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dye29
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hi all newbie to the spark just purchased a second hand mint condition spark flymore kit with 2 battery .
one battery works great the other wont charge i have tryed the following .
1. press the battery twice then leave alone for 5mins
2. then plug into dji charger and leave over night but nothing .
when i have the battery in the charger and press button twice it flashes 1 green led but the charger led is red any other tips i can try please as the seller assures me it does work thanks oh also will i get better footage with no lag using a cable to phone thanks ste
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dye29. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? In addition you may try using an OTG cable as well on your DJI Spark's remote controller for optimal performance. Thank you.
2021-4-25
Use props
Dye29
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for reply but wont let me upload a vid for some reason , but if i plug battery in charger the charger led is red and no lights on battery at all but if i press the batter power button twice it flashes 1 green led then goes out hope this helps thanks .
2021-4-25
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Dye29 Posted at 4-25 20:58
Thanks for reply but wont let me upload a vid for some reason , but if i plug battery in charger the charger led is red and no lights on battery at all but if i press the batter power button twice it flashes 1 green led then goes out hope this helps thanks .

Hi,

May be the battery is deep discharged and so the charger does nto accept it.
You can try to insert the battery into your Spark, then connect a USB cable from the charger's power supply brick to the Spark (or use another USB charger capable of at least 2 amps) and let it sit overnight.

Let us know if that works.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2021-4-26
Use props
Dye29
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ill have a go then so from the spark too the charging dock then plug into mains ye
2021-4-26
Use props
Dye29
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i have tryed the usb charger straight into drone and flashes upto 2 leds left on overnight and still the same wont turn on or charge any more any other tips please
2021-4-27
Use props
Dye29
lvl.1

United Kingdom

any help please im desperate
2021-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules