Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No shipping label
2248 10 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zNPbmHKw5vDZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5554 ft
United States

So i had the unfortunate disaster happen just 1 of owning the drone. It sucks but it is what it is. I put in for a replacement drone. I paid the fee. But i have not receieved the shipping label. I am beyond frustrated and sad because ive only had this for 1 day. I am willing to pay for a faster shipping and return fee because i ABSOLUTELY NEED this before saturday.. does anyone know where to ship to? Or how long this takes?
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to read your frustrations and the issues with your shipping label. I was able to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. If you may kindly upload the proof of payment via Google Drive or Dropbox account and provide us the link via personal message. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
2021-4-25
Use props
djiuser_zNPbmHKw5vDZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5554 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-25 08:19
Hi there. We're sorry to read your frustrations and the issues with your shipping label. I was able to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. If you may kindly upload the proof of payment via Google Drive or Dropbox account and provide us the link via personal message. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you for the response. I am new to DJI but i have to show proof of purchase even though it says i paid it? Also where do i go to send this proof to?
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_zNPbmHKw5vDZ Posted at 4-25 08:25
Thank you for the response. I am new to DJI but i have to show proof of purchase even though it says i paid it? Also where do i go to send this proof to?

Please check your upper right screen, you should see the notifications. I have sent you a personal message. Thanks.
2021-4-25
Use props
fans563c56af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15016 ft
Poland

Hello,
I cannot start a new thread, so I will ask here.
I filled a repair request for my Mavic 2 Zoom. I knew that I wouldn't receive the UPS label, so without waiting for the e-mail, I sent the drone to the address that was on a document I received.

One day later I received an e-mail with new information, that I should address it to the RMA department and that I should write my case number on the package. Unfortunately I didn't know it before sending, so the package is addressed to the "DJI EU Authorized Service Center" and has no case number outside. Inside the package I included the printed document with my data. Will it be a problem?
My case number: CAS-6275490-G4W1S0
It should be delivered to the center by tomorrow.
Thanks in advance for reply.
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans563c56af Posted at 4-28 10:00
Hello,
I filled a repair request for my Mavic 2 Zoom. I knew that I wouldn't receive the UPS label, so without waiting for the e-mail, I sent the drone to the address that was on a document I received.

Hi, thank you for reaching out, We have well noted your case and will send it to the corresponding team to follow up. If there is any updates, we will also align it with you.

Thanks
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans563c56af Posted at 4-28 10:00
Hello,
I filled a repair request for my Mavic 2 Zoom. I knew that I wouldn't receive the UPS label, so without waiting for the e-mail, I sent the drone to the address that was on a document I received.

Hello, could you please also PM us the tracking number of the parcel that you sent? We will ask our repair center to pay attention on it.

Thanks
2021-4-29
Use props
fans563c56af
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-29 02:11
Hello, could you please also PM us the tracking number of the parcel that you sent? We will ask our repair center to pay attention on it.

Thanks

Thanks for your help. I PMed you with the tracking number. The package left Best (NL) today at 10:05, so it should reach the center today.
Edit: According to tracking, it was delivered at 13:40.
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans563c56af Posted at 4-29 02:36
Thanks for your help. I PMed you with the tracking number. The package left Best (NL) today at 10:05, so it should reach the center today.
Edit: According to tracking, it was delivered at 13:40.

Update:
Your case has been finished and shipped out, hope you will receive it soon. Should there any other assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-6
Use props
fans563c56af
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-6 01:14
Update:
Your case has been finished and shipped out, hope you will receive it soon. Should there any other assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Yes, thank you for great support!
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans563c56af Posted at 5-7 08:11
Yes, thank you for great support!

You're most welcome.
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now