Check redundancy state
1557 6 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rocky33
lvl.1

United States

Really is kind of crap always has to update stupiid software, the first time happen to me the there image wasn't well, and the drone crashed with a tree, and then i had to send it to fixed and i had to pay, now again i have problem with a message says, Check redundancy state, then the dron cannot fly, really i'm annoying, becuase the dron is not whatever toy and the price is too expencive, why we have to have this kind shiit problems, what just cannot, have one fuucking software can use it and that all? i want my money back....... I will comment about this problem to everyone at less while the DJi company do something as well.....
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for having issues with your unit. We tried pulling up your case number (CAS) using our DJI Forum account and gave no results. If you may kindly provide us with any reference ticket, this way we'll do our best to help. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-25
Use props
Rocky33
lvl.1

China

DJI Diana Posted at 4-25 15:59
Hi there. We're sorry for having issues with your unit. We tried pulling up your case number (CAS) using our DJI Forum account and gave no results. If you may kindly provide us with any reference ticket, this way we'll do our best to help. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Finally I have sent the drone to fix it, and oh surprise!! I have to do pay again bull..., the technical told, that was damaged the GPS board, something really unbelievable, the drone doesn’t has more than two hours of flight..... This is very important people, for everyone, once ago I had to send back the dron to fix it, because the visualization between the control and dron wasn’t clearly, and then the dron crashed with a tree, the technical told, I have two options, one of them was fix this dron or change it for a new one, and then I chose get the new one, what happened here?...., They sent to me  a refurbished one, OMG...is a refurbished dron with old part can work as well,... but not totally new, is a  crap really, my dron was new and now I realice that not, I share with all you this importan information and evidence, before buy a dron really think about it, DJI really is amazing, but also so expensive, and DJI doesn’t has a good people working, the company will go down more..
121DD340-9585-4459-B2F7-95FB158EB196.jpeg
DAE27CAB-1366-4432-BFB2-C26BBC28D4AD.jpeg
2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Rocky33 Posted at 5-2 15:43
Finally I have sent the drone to fix it, and oh surprise!! I have to do pay again bull..., the technical told, that was damaged the GPS board, something really unbelievable, the drone doesn’t has more than two hours of flight..... This is very important people, for everyone, once ago I had to send back the dron to fix it, because the visualization between the control and dron wasn’t clearly, and then the dron crashed with a tree, the technical told, I have two options, one of them was fix this dron or change it for a new one, and then I chose get the new one, what happened here?...., They sent to me  a refurbished one, OMG...is a refurbished dron with old part can work as well,... but not totally new, is a  crap really, my dron was new and now I realice that not, I share with all you this importan information and evidence, before buy a dron really think about it, DJI really is amazing, but also so expensive, and DJI doesn’t has a good people working, the company will go down more..

Hi, again we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on this case. Could you please provide us the CAS number or the email ticket as we cannot pull up any case detail by using your DJI Forum account. We will help to take a look on your case and assist you as much as we can.

Thanks
2021-5-3
Use props
Rocky33
lvl.1

China

DJI Diana Posted at 5-3 03:24
Hi, again we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on this case. Could you please provide us the CAS number or the email ticket as we cannot pull up any case detail by using your DJI Forum account. We will help to take a look on your case and assist you as much as we can.

Thanks

CAS-6276824-Z6R0Z8
2021-5-3
Use props
Rocky33
lvl.1

China

DJI Diana Posted at 5-3 03:24

Thanks

CAS-6276824-Z6R0Z8
2021-5-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Rocky33 Posted at 5-3 05:32
CAS-6276824-Z6R0Z8

Hi, there. Thanks for providing us your case number. We'll help to seek urgent attention from the team in further assisting you with your case. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules