iOSD Mini display information Screen position
2468 5 2014-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atlantix2
lvl.2
Taiwan

The Data displayed on the iOsd can be slightly adjusted towards the center of the monitor.

Unfortunately, on my FPV Monitor (Foxtech DVR RC800), Channel frequency information is permanently displayed on the Monitor's top left corner, hiding the most important information (power voltage).

Would it be possible to either be able to customize more display information  (towards monitor center) or to have a pre-set of customized settings,  whereas on some combination the power voltage and other data are pre-positioned in different screen area, eg. power voltage swapping position on the top right  (or bottom left) with the GPS satellites and so on?

2014-11-24
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Good question!
Sorry but now I seem to have no idea... but you give us avaliable advice and i will send them to relative department soon.
I'll keep my eyes on this issue and if there are any solution I will let you know.
Thank u:-D
2014-11-25
Use props
bobavers.email
lvl.1

United States

update the software (IOS) on the mini to the tastes version I believe that it is 8.1.2 that worked for me
2015-1-24
Use props
atlantix2.liber
lvl.2
Taiwan

bobavers.email Posted at 2015-1-25 02:37
update the software (IOS) on the mini to the tastes version I believe that it is 8.1.2 that worked f ...

?? It is a MONITOR, not an Ipad/Iphone....
2015-4-4
Use props
bobavers
lvl.1

United States

It an Ipdad mini and the problem has been solved
2015-4-11
Use props
ahmed214
lvl.2

United States

i m using iosd mini with A2 ... i m not getting the distance to home data on my video overlay...and FS also doesnt appear when the FS button is activated...any solution guys????
2015-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules