New Mini 2 owner
983 4 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smigg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36821 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I just bought a mini2 :-) My first drone. I bought the combo pack, just wondering what other accessories I sould have. Totally new to this flying game! so I'm open to suggestions for things I'm going to need.

Thanks
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there smigg. Congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2 and thank you for the inquiry. I will post a DJI link where in you can find all the accessories for your DJI Mini 2. Thank you and keep flying.

https://store.dji.com/category/mini-2?from=menu_products
2021-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Apart from labels for the registration & SD card (although the one fro DJI is excellent value), the combo has everything you need to get started.     Some people like a take off matt but you dont need that,  also if you like filming a set of ND filters in the future will be useful to you.
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PS,  Welcome to the club.   
2021-4-26
Use props
smigg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36821 ft
United Kingdom

Cheers for the reply - got a 128gb card and 2 year refresh (!)
Any specific ND filters you recommend? I'm not sure I'll actually be a big film maker - I'm an enthusiastic photographer, and I plan to use the drone more for spotting locations and checking views without having to walk up hills! I have a comprehensive set of filters for my Sony a7iii, didnt really think I'd need them for a drone!
2021-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules