Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV V2 vs DJI RE
347 2 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI FPV V2 Drone vs DJI RE Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom

Just got out of using the DJI RE M2Z/M2P again and it feels super dated.  The lag + cut-outs and head weight is super bad.  I went back on the DJI FPV V2 for how it should be FPV redemption and wow, I feel super connected again.  Everything feels light and there is literally no lag.  If anyone tries to compare the DJI FPV V2 Drone system w/ any FPV from the past, you are doing it completely wrong.  The feel is incredible and nothing compares.  Using Sport mode is incredible cheating.  It's like flying on 3D rails.

Unless you want to use the M2Z/E for some surveillence, then the DJI RE would be better of course as you can zoom in to a native 48mm optical on 4k30 or 96mm lossless at 1080p30.

You just shouldn't use it for commercial photography of course.  The M2Z/M2P is better.

An ideal new Mavic drone DJI should make is an 18-96mm optical zoom DJI FPV V2 system that flies 60mph.

The DJI FPV V2 drone is no joke.  My confidence when using it is so high as long as the feed is clean and consistently stable which it is most of the time as long as I'm not flying far away or behind many obstacles.
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for sharing these wonderful information about the DJI FPV. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying.
2021-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good points.  
2021-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now