Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are Props Interchangeable? Air2 v. Air2S...
10542 13 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where can I find out if my Air 2 Propellers are compatible with the Air 2 S ?
2021-4-25
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes props are compatible/interchangeable between Air2 and Air 2S. Confirmed by DJI and mods on the forum.  

But if you have 3rd party props say from Master Airscrew for the Air 2, those will NOT fit on the Air 2S due to the top sensors and will touch. Thread here on the Master Airscrew not compatible...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240367
2021-4-25
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

master airscrew will have to develop ma2s (edited) props and then sell them as compatible with ma2/ma2s which is ultimately going to painful for them.
2021-4-25
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-25 18:04
master airscrew will have to develop ma2 props and then sell them as compatible with ma2/ma2s which is ultimately going to painful for them.

Currently Master Airscrew does offer -Air 2 only- props, but as I referenced at the moment are not compatible with the Air 2S due to the top sensors.  It would be nice to see an interchangeable set for both Air2 and Air 2S from them but your only option currently are the DJI OEMs.
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WebParrot. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Air 2S propellers are interchangeable and vice versa. In addition you may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI propellers that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-4-25
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RobZilla Posted at 4-25 19:12
Currently Master Airscrew does offer -Air 2 only- props, but as I referenced at the moment are not compatible with the Air 2S due to the top sensors.  It would be nice to see an interchangeable set for both Air2 and Air 2S from them but your only option currently are the DJI OEMs.

obviously i mistyped.  should have said "ma2s" instead of "ma2"

"master airscrew will have to develop ma2s props and then sell them as compatible with ma2/ma2s which is ultimately going to painful for them."
i have blue ma2 props from ma and i would love to get the red for my future ma2s if they'll make them this summer.
2021-4-25
Use props
virtual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

RobZilla Posted at 4-25 17:27
Yes props are compatible/interchangeable between Air2 and Air 2S. Confirmed by DJI and mods on the forum.  

But if you have 3rd party props say from Master Airscrew for the Air 2, those will NOT fit on the Air 2S due to the top sensors and will touch. Thread here on the Master Airscrew not compatible...

And are they the same or is the shape different?
2021-4-26
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RobZilla Posted at 4-25 17:27
Yes props are compatible/interchangeable between Air2 and Air 2S. Confirmed by DJI and mods on the forum.  

But if you have 3rd party props say from Master Airscrew for the Air 2, those will NOT fit on the Air 2S due to the top sensors and will touch. Thread here on the Master Airscrew not compatible...

Thanks..  I'll be staying with the DJI props.  Purchased some of the "...Screw" props for a Spark and they were awful AND the customer support was non existant.
2021-4-27
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-25 20:56
Hello there WebParrot. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Air 2S propellers are interchangeable and vice versa. In addition you may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI propellers that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.

Thanks "Super Mod". Appreciate the confirmation and link.
2021-4-27
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

virtual Posted at 4-26 00:04
And are they the same or is the shape different?

Will let you know by updating this post.  Ordered a set and will try them out as well as a sound comparison and visual check.
2021-4-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 4-27 10:58
Thanks..  I'll be staying with the DJI props.  Purchased some of the "...Screw" props for a Spark and they were awful AND the customer support was non existant.

that's too bad because the ma2 blue ones are fantastic; much more quiet if there is such a thing.  but i agree with you on c.s.  they sent me props for the mavic pro instead of the mavic 2 pro, can you image that?  and you're a drone parts retailer?  lol
2021-4-27
Use props
virtual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

WebParrot Posted at 4-27 11:00
Will let you know by updating this post.  Ordered a set and will try them out as well as a sound comparison and visual check.

Thank You! It will be good to know if there was upgrade.
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WebParrot Posted at 4-27 10:59
Thanks "Super Mod". Appreciate the confirmation and link.

Hi there WebParrot. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2021-4-28
Use props
VikingVath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215669 ft
United States

Hi the master airs have yellow airs2 props for sale but I want to use them for my air2 that shouldn't be a problem right? Considering the issue was the new front sensors blocking?
2022-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules