Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery error after new firmware
803 3 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zyzzyva100
lvl.1

United States

After the new firmware update, one of my batteries is just dead.  I went through the updates with them, but now it won't show up in the app.  Charges fine, powers the drone fine.  But in the app it just says crinitally low battery, and when I look in the battery tab it just shows blanks.

I tried letting it discharge completely, then recharge fully, but the same thing happens.  I am quite positive the firmware update went through on this one, because if I exit and let it look for updates, nothing comes up.  Any ideas? I literally bought this 6 months and 2 weeks ago.  Is this why the warranty is only 6 months long? Unbelievable for a $150 battery.
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Zyzzyva100. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't done yet, we suggest refreshing the aircraft firmware using the mentioned battery via the DJI Assistant 2 and see if that would help resolve the issue.
2021-4-26
Use props
Zyzzyva100
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-26 04:56
Hi, Zyzzyva100. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't done yet, we suggest refreshing the aircraft firmware using the mentioned battery via the DJI Assistant 2 and see if that would help resolve the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Can't update it.  It says theres not enough battery to update (does this after going through the whole process and then errors out) Lot of good buying DJI care refresh was.  Would have been better if it had crashed.  Instead the battery is literally 2 weeks out of warranty and just stops working.  What awesome quality.
2021-4-27
Use props
djiuser_pssyZ3VCeByV
New
Netherlands

My brand new battery (just used it once) doesn't charge after the latest firmware update, the battery doesn't respond when I push the button, no lights blinking what so ever. Is there a way to get my battery alive again or do I have to sent it back for warranty?
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules