NO AE Lock button on my screen
2964 13 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eminosfer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213540 ft
Turkey

Hi dear friends... Though I update my apps regularly , I could not make the AE Lock button appear on my screen...  How can i find it? Could you please help me about that... If I cannot manage to fix it, should i send my drone back to service?

My gadget is Mavic Mini /  My mobile phone is Samsun M20 (I m not sure if it s about my phone)

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-25 at 17.16.55.jpeg
2021-4-25
Use props
eminosfer
lvl.1
Turkey

Even i click on AUTO button, there is no button also there.
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there eminosfer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung M20 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung M20 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is a bug in 1.4 on android where this is not currently working.
2021-4-26
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

eminosfer Posted at 4-25 22:17
Even i click on AUTO button, there is no button also there.

Do you mean the lock symbol? This has been changed and works by clicking in the picture and then again long clicking in the circle. But also only available in photo mode (not video). Has nothing to do with your mobile device or the mini.
2021-4-26
Use props
eminosfer
lvl.1
Turkey

jonny007 Posted at 4-26 01:35
Do you mean the lock symbol? This has been changed and works by clicking in the picture and then again long clicking in the circle. But also only available in photo mode (not video). Has nothing to do with your mobile device or the mini.

Thnx for answering jonny007 but there is nothing even in photo mode, either.
2021-4-26
Use props
eminosfer
lvl.1
Turkey

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 00:44
There is a bug in 1.4 on android where this is not currently working.

i ve also downgraded the latest version but still cannot get it... do u have the same problem?
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

eminosfer Posted at 4-26 02:43
i ve also downgraded the latest version but still cannot get it... do u have the same problem?

No,  the bug isnt on IOS just android,  I can press the screen to lock exposure just fine. Im sure they will fix the bug soon.
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This s how it supposed to work.  If you read the comments you'll see many android people complain its broken.

2021-4-26
Use props
MickeKling
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3144075 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 03:16
No,  the bug isnt on IOS just android,  I can press the screen to lock exposure just fine. Im sure they will fix the bug soon.

Even when it’s set to Auto Focus?
Mine works when in Manual Focus but not in Auto Focus mode (iOS unit)
Dissregard my comment. I was refering to this bugg when flying the Air 2S.
2021-4-26
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

Autofocus ? AE lock works when auto is set, but only in photomode. Mini 1 with Flyapp 1.4.0 on Android 10. Screenshot from video above

2021-4-26
Use props
El Duderinero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1491545 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi @all,

confirmed AE lock only works in photo mode. Hey DJI! Do you listen? Do you you can get this fixed? That be awesome. I am kind of tired installing new versions of the Fly App only to find out I need to roll back.

Thanks and kind regards
2021-4-28
Use props
eminosfer
lvl.1
Turkey

I ve downgraded and uploaded DJI FLy 1.1.6. version and fixed that problem. AE lock button is on the screen now even in video mode.
2021-4-29
Use props
djiuser_q04rqv6LCx4o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1361499 ft
Germany

Any news??? ANOYING!!!
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules