Find a way to use Spotify songs in my video
6726 26 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cony
lvl.2

United States

I want to make a video last week. And I want to use some tracks on Spotify in my video. But I find I cannot add these songs to my Final Cut Pro. Luckily, I find a tutorial that tells how to add Spotify to Final Cut Pro.
Add Spotify music tracks to a Spotify music converter free like TunesKit by drag and drop.
Configure the audio parameters for Spotify music tracks.
Click the "Convert" button.
Choose Window > Go To > Photos and Audio
In the Photo and Audio sidebar, click Music.
Find the Spotify music you want.

convert-spotify-music-mac.jpg
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-4-26
Use props
Best Na
lvl.1

United States

Although Spotify supports offline listening if subscribed to its service, we can't directly get the tracks. If you want to add Spotify to your video, the best way is to download Spotify music to MP3 with Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. You can follow the steps below.
Step1.  Import Target Songs, Playlists, and Albums from Spotify
Step2. Set Output Format and Audio Parameters
Step3. Download Spotify Playlists
After conversion, you can play those Spotify tracks on any device at ease.
2021-5-7
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Nice post. I had ever put Spotify songs to my videos via the Music Converter from DRmare. It supports to download Spotify songs without premium and save them as local files. Then I can move them to any device for using at ease.
2021-5-7
Use props
Virgil Mendez
lvl.1

Taiwan

Thank great share
2021-5-25
Use props
Virgil Mendez
lvl.1

Indonesia

You can use Spotify songs in your videos simply by downloading them and then starting to include them with video editing software.
2021-5-27
Use props
Virgil Mendez
lvl.1

Singapore

You can use spotify mod apk 2021 download songs in your videos simply by downloading them and then starting to include them with video editing software.
2021-5-28
Use props
Virgil Mendez
lvl.1

Australia

I used the song in Spotify and in my vi, the songs in spotify mod apk 2021 download are very good that I downloaded on GameStoreMobi.Com
2021-6-7
Use props
Dakota Jones
lvl.1

United States

Thanks. That is helpful. If anyone knows what is the difference among those Spotify downloaders? There are so many types and I am testing the AudKit Spotify downloader these days. The conversion speed is pretty fast (almost 10X). Is it the best choice among those similar tools?
2021-6-20
Use props
Jane Smith
lvl.2

United States

Useful tips. I'd like to give it a try!
2021-6-25
Use props
ummeh0584
New

Bangladesh

Spotify is the greatest platform. If anyone need to switch playlist visit musconv.com
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_A6lokOYYiBFy
lvl.1

United States

Nice sharing
2021-7-12
Use props
fansd5ed50c7
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thank you. And I found some converters online too, such as DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter. I have tried it. It is useful. I will try the one you recommended.
2021-9-14
Use props
jamegood
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thank you, cony. The software you recommended is good. I have also found a converter, which is a useful alternative to your software. It is AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. It can help you download Spotify songs and put the songs on other platforms.
2021-9-16
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.2

United States

Oh, nice one. I search from Google and the Spotify music downloader from AudFun appears on my search page. It doesn't take much space on my computer, quite well when I download twenty songs at one time.
2021-12-6
Use props
fans9d1e9f58
New

United States

I use Allavsoft to firstly download Spotify music to MP3 and then use the downloaded mp3 in my video.
iDealshare VideoGo can help to add mp3 to video.
2022-1-5
Use props
Yeong
New

United States

thanks for that bro. I previously bought NoteBurner Spotify music converter years ago. Surprising that they still update the program today. Tried to convert Spotify songs as your tips, works perfect! Now I can upload the converted Spotify songs to my video via DJI APP as well.
2022-1-25
Use props
jackgray
New

Pakistan

Try Musconvtool, it will help you.
2022-2-10
Use props
djiuser_XfLjpcDHQXcG
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for sharing! Well, I used AudFree Spotify Playlist Converter to help me do this! Maybe if someone also encounters the same issue, could give it a try! ;-)
2022-3-8
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Good post! To import Spotify songs to video as BGM, you need to download the Spotify music first. For the most efficient and professional tool, I do recommend Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. It is awesome! Perhaps anyone is hesitating from one or another, you can choose this software. It deserves a try.
2022-7-29
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.3

United States

We can actually add music from Spotify to video, like add Spotify music to DJI Fly here
What we need is just a professional Spotify music converter to remove DRM protection and convert songs to common formats without DRM. Then transfer the downloads to our drone videos for editing.
2023-5-17
Use props
abddullah886
New

Pakistan

Looking for a way to add Spotify songs as background music in your videos? Well, here's a top-notch solution for you - the Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter! It's efficient, professional, and absolutely awesome! If you're hesitant about which software to choose, I highly recommend giving this one a try. Trust me, it's worth it! If you have still puzzle then visit Spotify official support page. Source: spotifyauthority.com
2023-9-21
Use props
abddullah886
New

Pakistan

Good- Posted at 8-14 19:34
You can use the[https://www.viwizard.com/music-converter/] ViWzard Spotify Music Converter[/url], which is the best assistant for downloading and converting Spotify to MP3, as well as classifying Spotify music libraries. It can meet your requirements for downloading and converting Spotify music for playback on any device or media player.

If you still need any guidance then visit Spotify Official Support page without any hesitation.
2023-9-21
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191207 ft
Germany

Great tips for using Spotify for music. Thanks everybody.
2023-9-22
Use props
jackliam
New

United Kingdom

There are different ways of doing this you can use Spotify downloader APK (https://spotifymod.com/spotify-downloader-apk/) and install it on your android app after that you need to install Spotify lite apk (https://spotifymod.com/spotify-lite-apk/)and copy the link of your required song into the downloaded app.
2023-11-15
Use props
KarolynLacourse
New

Pakistan

there are many other ways also available that can help you download your music from Spotify into MP3 or any other format, you can record music from spotify here is the complete guide: https://spotypremium.com/record-spotify-to-mp3/ or you can simply use a Spotify Downlaoder APK on you android device, if you have iPhone or iOs device I recommend you using online spotify downlaoder sites
2023-12-10
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

KarolynLacourse Posted at 2023-12-10 05:21
there are many other ways also available that can help you download your music from Spotify into MP3 or any other format, you can record music from spotify here is the complete guide: https://spotypremium.com/record-spotify-to-mp3/ or you can simply use a Spotify Downlaoder APK on you android device, if you have iPhone or iOs device I recommend you using online spotify downlaoder sites

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to allow you to import or play downloaded songs from the app itself on iPhones. Downloaded songs within Spotify are DRM-protected (Digital Rights Management) and can only be accessed within the Spotify app.
However, there is a workaround to achieve a similar experience using local files. Here's how:-
1. Transfer songs to your iPhone:- There are two main ways to do this:-
Using iTunes:- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Drag and drop the downloaded songs you want to your iPhone in the iTunes library. This will sync the songs to your iPhone's Music app.
Using cloud storage services (optional):- If you don't want to use iTunes, you can upload your downloaded songs to a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive. Then, download the songs from the cloud storage app on your iPhone.
2. Enable Local Files in Spotify:-
  -Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
  -Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
  -Select Settings.
  -Scroll down and tap on Local files.
  -Toggle on the switch for Show audio files from this device.
3. Access your local files in Spotify:-
  -After enabling local files, Spotify will scan your iPhone for compatible audio files (usually MP3 format).
  -In the Spotify app library section, you should see a new category called Local Files.
  -This section will display all the songs you transferred in step 1.
  -You can now play these local songs within the Spotify app interface.
More assistance below.
3-19 02:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules