OSMO ACTION CAMERA
377 5 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roneld1586
lvl.1

United States

Hello everybody,
I have an osmo action camera that they gave me as a gift, I went to Puerto Rico on vacation and took it to make a vlog but as soon as I landed at the airport it didn't turn on anymore, it had other batteries but it still didn't turn on. The first time I used it, it is practically new. I tried to connect it to the pc to see if it was an update problem but it does not turn on for any reason

2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Roneld1586. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to press and hold the power button of your DJI Osmo Action to see if the said DJI Action Camera will power on. Thank you.

2021-4-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Sorry to hear your outcome, does it lite up with the USB cable plugged in?
2021-4-27
Use props
Roneld1586
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-26 19:51
Hello there Roneld1586. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to press and hold the power button of your DJI Osmo Action to see if the said DJI Action Camera will power on. Thank you.

[view_image]

If I tried it for 10 seconds, 15 and 20 seconds, nothing worked, look if there was a combination of buttons that did some hard reset and nothing. change the batteries and nothing
2021-4-27
Use props
Roneld1586
lvl.1

United States

Fishycomics Posted at 4-27 05:15
Sorry to hear your outcome, does it lite up with the USB cable plugged in?

I did not think it was an update and when it arrived I could update it but it does not respond by connecting it to my laptop
2021-4-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

then best to return.
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules