744 6 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans23ad180a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256837 ft
United Kingdom

Hello

My first post and I feel like a beginner.  I treated myself to a Mavic 2 Pro and no matter what settings I use, the quality of stills and video are way below what my Mavic 3 Advance produced.

I have read just about every article on google and watched nearly every video on Youtube and the results I am getting are just awful.  I have tried on auto, manual, matched shutter speed to frame rate at 2x, kept iso at max.  Tried every setting under the sun and still the videos are rubbish.

In contrast I have been looking at photos and videos from Mini 2, and the results are astonishing.  

Many thanks

Neil

2021-4-26
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you looking at the RAW photos and D-log video files?
2021-4-26
Use props
Thenookorkney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello

No, looking at the uploaded file to youtube and comparing it to others.  Lacks detail and grainy in comparison to Mini 2 footage which is pin sharp
2021-4-26
Use props
Thenookorkney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

4k video M2P

Sorry, seem to be having problems creating links.  I fill in the box but videos do not appear.  Text only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbwHho51lY

This was shot in perfect light in calm conditions

2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Neil. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try checking whether your DJI Go 4 is running on its latest version and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition, you can also reset the Camera Settings before doing another test. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-4-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Mavic 2 Pro and no matter what settings I use, the quality of stills and video are way below what my Mavic 3 Advance produced.
The biggest problem with your sample video is that there's too much contrast between the large area of dark water and the overexposed small white/light areas that are catching full sun.
Shooting in overcast conditions would fix that.
Other than that, all the detail is very distant so it's not going to show up as sharp as you would like.

2021-4-26
Use props
Thenookorkney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you forgetting back to me.  It doesnt matter when I shoot the vides, I would expect it to be pin sharp

https://www.facebook.com/highlandaerialviews/videos/2949807358642165

Here is someone I know who has taken a video with  a Mini 2, shot on fully automatic and only 2.7k

Minimal post processing

See what you think

Regards

Neil

This is what I expect from a 4 figure drone
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules