Unable to maintain vertical position
540 4 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
invertere
New

United States

I am suddenly having an issue with my drone where it launches and then slowly comes back down to the ground within a few seconds. It worked the day before without issues. I've tried two batteries and they both have this issue despite being fully charged. It was already calibrated and there's no other errors. I've tried two different times of day in case it was a light issue. I don't see anything wrong with the propellers. Any ideas on what the problem could be and how I can fix it?
2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there invertere. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Drone and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition can you please try to fly your DJI drone to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. Thank you.
2021-4-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Best to get help and advice is to upload your flightlog, use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

or juts put a cloud-link on here to that file.

cheers
JJB
2021-4-27
Use props
invertere
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-26 20:19
Hello there invertere. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Drone and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition can you please try to fly your DJI drone to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. Thank you.

There was no hard landing. It flew fine in the same area the day before I started experiencing this issue so I feel like interference wasn’t likely but I will try in a new spot just in case. I am using an IPhone 11.

Is there a way to download the flight log without hooking up to a computer? Mine is still gone for repairs.
2021-4-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

invertere Posted at 4-27 17:44
There was no hard landing. It flew fine in the same area the day before I started experiencing this issue so I feel like interference wasn’t likely but I will try in a new spot just in case. I am using an IPhone 11.

Is there a way to download the flight log without hooking up to a computer? Mine is still gone for repairs.

Must be possible to transfer your log to a cloud location, just using your iphone....
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules