Question about care plans
2326 3 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imbrian
New

United States

I had a question about repair plans. If I purchase the DJI Care Refresh, but have a minor accident, would DJI use the regular care plan to fix the issue or would I have to either pay out of pocket or use one of my refreshes? I guess is the refresh plan, you pay the small fee for a brand new drone regardless of the damage done, with the refresh plan or does the refresh also include free repairs that would fall under the regular Care plan?

2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry. If your drone is under warranty, and you are able to send it back to our repair center, data analysis can be applied to determine the cause of the incident via your flight records. If the analysis found product failure, DJI will cover the repairs. If found to be pilot errors, you may however pay the repairs without using your service plan, or use one of your refreshes. DJI Care Refresh does not include repairs. Thank you.

2021-4-26
Use props
imbrian
New

United States

Ok, so the DJI Care Refresh is either pay for repairs or use a replacement for a small fee. While the DJI Care is get repairs even if it is pilot error, but not a replacement if it is a catastrophic failure?
2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

imbrian Posted at 4-27 14:18
Ok, so the DJI Care Refresh is either pay for repairs or use a replacement for a small fee. While the DJI Care is get repairs even if it is pilot error, but not a replacement if it is a catastrophic failure?

Hi there, Regarding your question, If you use DJI Care Refresh, then your drone will be replaced instead of repairing it. To explain your concerns well. For example, if there is a small accident and the repair fee is under the refresh fee, then you can just repair it or use the DJI Care Refresh to replace the drone. If the drone is in a big accident, then use DJI Care Refresh is a smart choice because the cost is much affordable than repairing it. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules