Christmas sale?
2418 6 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I am truly enjoying my Mavic Mini... But I'm thinking of getting a second drone, an upgrade, while keeping this one. Does DJI typically have a christmas sale, or a black Friday sale?

Thanks!
2021-4-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

They do but newly launched drones won't go on sale
2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dark Horse. Thank you for the positive feedback for DJI and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future drone sale and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-4-26
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

very well idea! I didn't think about it yet!
2021-4-26
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

By Christmas 2021, more sub 250g drones from other makers are likely in the market.  Hard to predict the future with all these variables .  I have no idea of the market for drones.  I'm biased by the number of drones in my home and my itchy finger around a "buy" button on the web!!!  Fimi Mini. Hubsan Mini, Autel Mini or a DJI Mini 3??
2021-4-28
Use props
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

Akirasho Posted at 4-28 10:07
By Christmas 2021, more sub 250g drones from other makers are likely in the market.  Hard to predict the future with all these variables .  I have no idea of the market for drones.  I'm biased by the number of drones in my home and my itchy finger around a "buy" button on the web!!!  Fimi Mini. Hubsan Mini, Autel Mini or a DJI Mini 3??

What do you know about EXO drones?
2021-4-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Akirasho Posted at 4-28 10:07
By Christmas 2021, more sub 250g drones from other makers are likely in the market.  Hard to predict the future with all these variables .  I have no idea of the market for drones.  I'm biased by the number of drones in my home and my itchy finger around a "buy" button on the web!!!  Fimi Mini. Hubsan Mini, Autel Mini or a DJI Mini 3??

the drone industry is robust and dynamic but not like that.  between now and christmas, there's practically zero chance any other manufacturer will launch a sub-250 drone for the first time that will outdo the dji.  nice to be hopeful but we have to be realistic.  maybe autel might pull something out but that's doubtful.  personally, i just don't think the sub-250 demand is all that great at this point.  you can't hang your hat on anything when the faa is so fickle.  christmas 2021 products need to be slotted in the next 90 to 120 days or at least that's the way it used to be.
2021-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules