3280 4 2021-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franz.metrixs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6617077 ft
  • >>>
Italy

My Huawei P20 Lite is not working properly with the Air 2s.
Since the list of supported mobile devices on the DJI homepage seems to miss out on some smartphones,
(e.g. Samsung S20 FE, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a....) I am interested in getting some data on which other devices work properly with the Air 2s.
Please post the specific type of the device if you are using it with the Air 2s and if it is not on the DJI list.
Thanks

Supported Mobile Devices DJI Air 2s

Supported Mobile Devices DJI Air 2s

2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there franz.metrixs. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what mobile device they are using when flying there DJI Air 2S. In addition, rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Air 2S and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2021-4-27
Use props
franz.metrixs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6617077 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Case update regarding the Huawei P20 Lite: After reinstalling DJI Fly app and choosing a more open area to test, I was able to take off successfully. I therefore correct my initial statement and confirm that the Huawei P20 Lite is compatible with the Air 2s and the app.
2021-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iPhone 12 Pro max is working fine.
2021-4-28
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Anyone tried a Samsung S21 Ultra - display upgraded to 1500 nits peak brightness
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules