5644 16 2021-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi, I tried the motion controller today and it was a great experience. Once in a while I was getting "Interference in the MC location" in my goggles. Does it mean it needs calibration? Thanks guys.
2021-4-27
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Its a bug should be fixed in firmware
2021-4-27
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

you will receive those if you are close to a metal object. I get those as well if I lean against a fence or something similar. anything metallic in close proximity will give you this warning.
2021-4-27
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

tomekyo Posted at 4-27 13:02
you will receive those if you are close to a metal object. I get those as well if I lean against a fence or something similar. anything metallic in close proximity will give you this warning.
I was sitting nextvto a tree in a big grass park. Flying there everyday, never saw metal objects apart some powerlines within 250 meters...
2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pajomota. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to fly the said DJI FPV to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Just a reminder to please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying your DJI Drone. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone and could lead to an unwanted incident. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-4-27
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Pajomota Posted at 4-27 16:35
I was sitting nextvto a tree in a big grass park. Flying there everyday, never saw metal objects apart some powerlines within 250 meters...

I got is from a big metal button or a mobile phone as well ...
2021-4-28
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

I have been getting this randomly as well, which comes and goes, only when using the motion controller.  If I move my hand "slightly" to a different position, the "error" goes away...
2021-4-28
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Plasmo Posted at 4-28 07:52
I have been getting this randomly as well, which comes and goes, only when using the motion controller.  If I move my hand "slightly" to a different position, the "error" goes away...

Yes, exactly. It's a matter of seconds and goes away...
2021-4-29
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

tomekyo Posted at 4-28 07:22
I got is from a big metal button or a mobile phone as well ...

Yes, maybe the mobile is causing the issue.
2021-4-29
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-27 19:38
Hello there Pajomota. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to fly the said DJI FPV to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Just a reminder to please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying your DJI Drone. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone and could lead to an unwanted incident. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thanks. I will test the motion controller in different location and see if the message comes along...
2021-4-29
Use props
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

You may gave to calibrate it.  The pictures on how to do it aren't accurate.  When you rotate it around the axis, you need to do so as if you where using it as a key in a lock.  Ie don't hold it up and down as you normally would but tilt your wrist down as if you were inserting the top into a keyhole and then rotate the controller like you are locking the door.  
2021-4-30
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

sbarton Posted at 4-30 06:22
You may gave to calibrate it.  The pictures on how to do it aren't accurate.  When you rotate it around the axis, you need to do so as if you where using it as a key in a lock.  Ie don't hold it up and down as you normally would but tilt your wrist down as if you were inserting the top into a keyhole and then rotate the controller like you are locking the door.

Thank you.  I'll calibrate it with your indication.
2021-4-30
Use props
Outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve had this issue with my first FPV drone combo. I wasn’t near any metal objects and this error would still come and go, without much effects in reality however. Due to the goggle screen burning issue I got a replacement FPV drone combo, I haven’t seen that error when I flew at the same location, at least not yet, with the same motion controller as that wasn't replaced.
2021-5-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Pajomota Posted at 4-29 13:52
Thanks. I will test the motion controller in different location and see if the message comes along...

Hi there Pajomota. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-5-3
Use props
Ange2169
New
United States

Hello all, very frustrated. My Avata Googles tell me I have interference in this location, ANY WHERE I GO! I have only started the Avata once, but I did not fly it as I'm trying to get a feel for it. Now I can't start it at all as I get interference in MC Location. Good Grief!!! I know its me, but I'd love to solve this problem.
2022-9-10
Use props
fans4e9b80f5
New

Greece

Hi I have the same problem with Dji mini 3 pro and mc2. There is a way to solve? I try in different spot but now I have always the alarm on the google screen

Thanks
2023-9-13
Use props
djiuser_oF6L4g3TjIAF
lvl.4
United States

It happens to me every time I put my motion controller in my hand and put it near my goggles. And then it goes away when I move my hand.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules