5981 15 2021-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
King_Flight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839459 ft
Australia

Hi all

Couple of questions. Is it possible to restrict the top speed of the drone, based on a mode that it is? For instance, cine max speed 10kph. Normal 30kph, Sports 40kph etc?

Also, how do I slow down the sticks sensitivity?
2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, King_Flight. Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the top speed per flight mode cannot be adjusted and the DJI Air 2S does not support settings to adjust the stick's sensitivity.
2021-4-29
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 01:28
Hi, King_Flight. Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the top speed per flight mode cannot be adjusted and the DJI Air 2S does not support settings to adjust the stick's sensitivity.

Thank you - would love to see that on future updates. I think it was the P3S or the Mavic Air 1 I could make those changes on. the Air 2S is just way quick and twitchy for me. Guess that comes to practise but Im sometimes time poor to practise.
2021-4-29
Use props
JRONI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1968556 ft
United States

I can't believe there aren't settings to slow the drone done, you would think Cine mode would allow slow steady movement but it just jets off with the slightest pressure on the stick. This is really unacceptable and is not mentioned anywhere before buying. I really hope DJI has a firmware update that fixes this problem in the future. Just....wow
2021-5-25
Use props
IG-daVelostern
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24715 ft
Canada

I know this is a bit old but I think its a worthy post and a worthwhile firmware change.  I agree that CINE mode should be slooooooow. I mean I can't even really tell the difference between normal and cine.
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

IG-daVelostern Posted at 7-30 19:04
I know this is a bit old but I think its a worthy post and a worthwhile firmware change.  I agree that CINE mode should be slooooooow. I mean I can't even really tell the difference between normal and cine.

See my video tutorial:

I'm just amazed by how stubborn DJI is as I have replied many people with the same guide to slow the CINE mode down today. So many people struggling while DJI didn't do anything.
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

JRONI Posted at 5-25 21:21
I can't believe there aren't settings to slow the drone done, you would think Cine mode would allow slow steady movement but it just jets off with the slightest pressure on the stick. This is really unacceptable and is not mentioned anywhere before buying. I really hope DJI has a firmware update that fixes this problem in the future. Just....wow

see this
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

King_Flight Posted at 4-29 21:54
Thank you - would love to see that on future updates. I think it was the P3S or the Mavic Air 1 I could make those changes on. the Air 2S is just way quick and twitchy for me. Guess that comes to practise but Im sometimes time poor to practise.

see this
2021-7-30
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

JRONI Posted at 5-25 21:21
I can't believe there aren't settings to slow the drone done, you would think Cine mode would allow slow steady movement but it just jets off with the slightest pressure on the stick. This is really unacceptable and is not mentioned anywhere before buying. I really hope DJI has a firmware update that fixes this problem in the future. Just....wow

I found that I need to slide the switch from cine to normal and back to cine to engage cine. Bit odd.
2021-9-26
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

IG-daVelostern Posted at 7-30 19:04

I found that I need to slide the switch from cine to normal and back to cine in flight to engage the slower mode.
2021-9-26
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

United States

Check out my video
2021-9-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

King_Flight Posted at 9-26 17:13
I found that I need to slide the switch from cine to normal and back to cine to engage cine. Bit odd.

You might find that, on boot, the controller defaults to the "Normal" flight mode irrespective of the switch setting.
If the switch is set to either of the other two flight modes and you actually want to fly in one of those other flight modes the switch MUST first be returned to the "Normal" flight mode position and then moved to the desired flight mode position.
2021-9-27
Use props
Aerial cyclist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 514997 ft
Taiwan

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 9-27 05:55
You might find that, on boot, the controller defaults to the "Normal" flight mode irrespective of the switch setting.
If the switch is set to either of the other two flight modes and you actually want to fly in one of those other flight modes the switch MUST first be returned to the "Normal" flight mode position and then moved to the desired flight mode position.

I also encountered exactly the same situation as you mentioned!

It's really weird, but it's just that way.
2021-12-31
Use props
Hendricks
New
Canada

This issue just started with my Air 2S after it had flown perfectly for over 11 hours of flying.

When the Air 2S is hovering in flight, it will not respond my Right Stick Commands on the Remote Controller to ‘peel away’ to the left or the right.
In other words, I can’t use the RC stick(right stick) to laterally move left or right.
I’m wondering if there is a simple solution here?

Perhaps a way to ‘reset’ all the Remote Controller sticks so they will respond do whatever I need them to do.
Thanks for any assistance.

Jim
2022-9-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Hendricks Posted at 9-5 10:14
This issue just started with my Air 2S after it had flown perfectly for over 11 hours of flying.

When the Air 2S is hovering in flight, it will not respond my Right Stick Commands on the Remote Controller to ‘peel away’ to the left or the right.

You somehow flipped the "disable sideways flight" switch.
2022-9-5
Use props
Hendricks
New
Canada

When the Air 2S is hovering in flight, it will not respond my Right Stick Commands on the Remote Controller to ‘peel away’ to the left or the right.
In other words, I can’t use the RC stick(right stick) to laterally move left or right.
I’m wondering if there is a simple solution here?

Perhaps a way to ‘reset’ all the Remote Controller sticks so they will respond do whatever I need them to do.
Thanks for any assistance.

Jim
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules