Samsung Galaxy S21+ not working with M2P?
585 3 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
f1dg1t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 973192 ft
Sweden

Was out to fly with my Mavic 2 Pro today but I couldn't beacuse the videofeed dident work, I only got 1 frame a little now and then..
Went back home and tried it with my Galaxy S10+, no problem. Tried it again with my S21+, no luck...

Is there any fix for this?
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there f1dg1t. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2021-4-28
Use props
f1dg1t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 973192 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-28 20:21
Hello there f1dg1t. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

It works flawless with my Samsung Galaxy S10+, so I guess have to use two phones now while the problem might be fixed?
2021-4-28
Use props
djiuser_c4eZtnWn8cOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98009 ft
Russia

Same problem, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g exynos. I bought a drone for $ 1,400 and can't fly....
2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules