Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with app control for Mini 2 (cannot use DJI Fly)
1858 3 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tzahiw
New
Flight distance : 3176 ft
Israel

Hi,
Our company IT controls the android device security so cannot install apps outside the Google Play store. I tried using DJI GO 4 to control my new DJI Mini 2. couldn't connect. any other solution?

2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tzahiw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that the DJI Go 4 application is not compatible with the DJI Mini 2. You need to have the DJI Fly application for you to be able to use your DJI Mini 2. In addition the DJI Fly application interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive and it is compatible for DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, DJI FPV, DJI Air 2S. For reference you may try to download the DJI Fly application from this DJI link as well. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-4-28
Use props
rhyz1
lvl.1

Australia

hello,iv had much the same problem.My mini1 is a great drone but i cant use the app,
Ican download it,and open it but it says that its not compatable with my phone.I have a samsung galax j2 pro,with android 7.1
2021-6-19
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

hi Tzahiw,

DJI Fly is the only app compatible with the mini 2.
Go4 is for the bigger DJI drones. And a SDK isn't available, so 3rd party apps can't build an interface.

The easiest way and probably the only way is to buy a smart phone that is in the list on the DJI website.

Or you can try to have a talk with the sysadmins of your company. Maybe they are willing to give you a hand and are willing to install it for you.
2021-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules