camera/video icon?
381 2 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomasitoc
lvl.1

United States

When I press and hold the camera button on the remote - toggle from video to photo (still) , I noticed that the camera icon doesn’t change.

But I noticed that the SD card for the goggles disappears , only the SD card on the drone is displayed.
(which would signify that the drone only in capable of doing a photo)

When I click/press the camera button on the remote, the SD card will display a circle to signify it is making a photo shot.

If it is in video mode, it will display  a timer .

Is this how it should be, or when I toggle between video and photo the icon will change to a camera icon or to recorder icon, depending on what mode you select.

2021-4-28
Use props
youngleeyu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092070 ft
United States

I think it's normal, I also noticed the same with mine. I guess in photo mode, only the drone will save the photos you capture, but the goggles will not save anything.
2021-4-29
Use props
tomasitoc
lvl.1

United States

youngleeyu Posted at 4-29 19:44
I think it's normal, I also noticed the same with mine. I guess in photo mode, only the drone will save the photos you capture, but the goggles will not save anything.

i believe you are correct, it is only the drone that can take a still photo.  i think dji needs to modify the firmware a bit by making the icon change when it is on camera mode. it stays on a recorder icon regardless if it is on video or photo mode
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules