Mini 2 Keeps disconnecting
13465 46 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
babychai
lvl.1

Malaysia

still no solution? so easily disconnected even fly short distance (VLOS)
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_2o3xgYspZmYy
New
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

In between Flying last week with my DJi mini 2 last week, I received a firmware upgrade that immediately affected my connectivity
It hovered for 5 minutes, until landing 25 feet away in a busy intersection while the light was green
Safely retrieved my aircraft and haven’t been able to connect since, contacted DJI and they asked for me to ship it back
Repairs are costing me $170 after the upgrade caused my drone to malfunction
Patiently waiting for it to arrive, estimated 5-7 working days
Can I getta guarantee?
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_2o3xgYspZmYy Posted at 3-2 13:46
In between Flying last week with my DJi mini 2 last week, I received a firmware upgrade that immediately affected my connectivity
It hovered for 5 minutes, until landing 25 feet away in a busy intersection while the light was green
Safely retrieved my aircraft and haven’t been able to connect since, contacted DJI and they asked for me to ship it back

Hi there, we managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We noticed that your case is still processing and your drone is being repaired. May I ask if you have any inquiries about your case?
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_YmOves4IfzpT
New

Mexico

fans8489d44d Posted at 2022-7-13 08:21
Sorry, no more problems also with the same sd card but after format on mini2.  There was a corupted file that restart trasmission during fly. Now all works again

Cómo se reinicia y eso que mencionaste ? Esque actualmente la dual banda me da poca señal estando cerca al igual que la 5.8 , solo me deja la 2.4
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_8kM6fwLnLPte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50327520 ft
Philippines

Hi, has this issue been resolved?

I've experienced the same lately.  I have flown my mini 2 the past 2 years without issues until recently.

First i get a warning of "image transmission may be blocked" all the way to getting frequent disconnection.  I've been flying in the same area and never encountered this until recently.  I tried flying from a different area but have the same issue.

i experienc the disconnection and "image transmission may be blocked" when am about  within about 22 meters above me with direct visual line of sight between the drone and controller.   
Screenshot_20230406_175741.jpg
2023-4-6
Use props
bob_b4u
New

India

same here since almost 3 months after last firmware update my DJI Mini 2 becomes autonomus just after few minutes of takeoff RCC control signals lost even when drone is just few feet away from me
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_KFoykj9zaIsq
New

Mexico

I've had the same problem that started happening suddenly after a couple months that I didn't use it. I sent it in and they said it's a malfunctioning circuit board that needs to be replaced. Since it's past warranty it's $116.36 USD to fix.
Since this is such a common issue, I think DJI should fix their malfunctioning circuit boards for free or risk the reputation of selling faulty, unreliable products. Who agrees?
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules