4Gb 4K clips in DJI Mini 2
2125 7 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8af32c99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7608 ft
Argentina

I am new in 4K recording in my recently purchased Mini 2. I have uploaded directly from my SD Card in my PC to Youtube, clips 4Gb or lower, that is the maximum length of footage in my SD Card. So when i have to patch clips i only get full HD footage. What is the procedure to upload 4k videos to Youtube heavier than 4Gb?
2021-4-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just edit your video and render it 4K.
I never hit the youtube limit (I'm not sure if there is one).
2021-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Grab a copy of Davinci Resolve (they have a free tier) and you can combine your clips and export any resolution you want.
2021-4-29
Use props
Konoir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561142 ft
Denmark

Hi am new to drone but been playing around with video editing for a while.

What I have seen is that you can find your self fast accumulating a lot of giga of footage.

My current workflow is that after a shooting I use bandicut to trim out the parts that i will for sure never use. The software is fast and it actually does not change the quality of the videos.

From there for editing I use the free version of davincy resolve 16
It can look intimidating to begin with but there are a tons of good tutorials on how to do stuff on youtube.
2021-4-29
Use props
fans8af32c99
lvl.1
Argentina

Konoir Posted at 4-29 05:08
Hi am new to drone but been playing around with video editing for a while.

What I have seen is that you can find your self fast accumulating a lot of giga of footage.

Thank you for your very useful response. I will try both!
2021-4-29
Use props
fans8af32c99
lvl.1
Argentina

DAFlys Posted at 4-29 00:04
Grab a copy of Davinci Resolve (they have a free tier) and you can combine your clips and export any resolution you want.

Thank You. I had just downloaded a recommended software called HitFilm. But it seems that DaVinci Resolve also comes highly recommended. I will have to try it as well.
2021-4-29
Use props
Konoir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561142 ft
Denmark

fans8af32c99 Posted at 4-29 05:29
Thank You. I had just downloaded a recommended software called HitFilm. But it seems that DaVinci Resolve also comes highly recommended. I will have to try it as well.

The Great thing with Davincy resolve is that it is equally powerful to Adobe products but it is for free.
For our level of usage the free version is amazing. It also has a really good color grading studio too that you can find preset options to color grade your videos.

The challenge is always on how powerful your computer is.
I found out after i bought my 360 go pro that I am up for a computer upgrade   
2021-4-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans8af32c99 Posted at 4-29 05:29

DaVinci Resolve is up there with Adobe Premiere or FCPX,   they also do online training for it and there is a wealth of information on YouTube too.
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules