Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
D-Cinelike
881 6 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedroNog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77530 ft
Portugal

C'mon DJI,
Be friendly and include the d-cinelike color profile in the Mini 2.
Thanks!

2021-4-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

+1 for that.
+100 in fact!
This would make it my perfect drone!
2021-4-28
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The mini 3 will have it. They are like Apple, holding back on features for the next model...
2021-4-28
Use props
PedroNog
lvl.2
Portugal

itsdavesdrone Posted at 4-28 14:12
The mini 3 will have it. They are like Apple, holding back on features for the next model...

And more expensive for no special reason as they did from Air 2 to Air 2S.
They block the firmware just for stubbornness and marketing. What Osmo Mobile does, the Mini 2 could also do. I could bet that even the sensor is the same.
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PedroNog. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 2 and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1. We will beg if needed.
2021-4-28
Use props
PedroNog
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-28 21:30
Hello there PedroNog. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 2 and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

It would be an option that would never steal sales from superior models and would make users of the Mini 2 like me quite happy.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules