Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection fail
476 5 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cntrench
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45417 ft
Australia

I have tried online support, but they led me in circles.
The aircraft will NOT connect to the controller.
YES: I confirm having seen the dji video on how to connect the Mini 2 to the associated Controller.
YES: All indicator lights were green on Mini 2 & Controller.
YES: I have opened ap & pressed ‘connect aircraft’. the outcome message is ‘RC not connected to mobile device’.
YES: I have gone to top RHS of Fly ap & gone to label termed  ‘control’
YES: I have scrolled down to ‘connect aircraft’.
YES: I have pressed ‘connect to aircraft’ & it says ‘remote controller not connected’.
YES: I have pressed the small outer buttons on each side of the remote controller together with the shutter button on bottom RHS of controller to no avail.
YES: Both devices were ON, with green lights flashing.
YES: Under “control” on the ap, I have pressed ‘RC Calibration’, but nothing happens.
So this system doesn’t work because it will not pair.I used an iPad with 14.5 version op system & an Android with version 11 updated at 05April21 for the above exercises.

It appears that I am missing a step or two, or the appartus is flawed. I supect its the former.
Would be grateful for some guidance.

2021-4-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 11886286 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Have you tried binding the RC to the AC again via the app with the phone connected to the RC?
2021-4-29
Use props
cntrench
lvl.2
Australia

Suren, Yes, the phone is connected to the controller by the cable supplied out of the package from dji. I am unsure what you mean by "binding", as the ap never presented a step for
pairing the RC to the AC.  I have laid down the processes followed in my opening post. I have since deleted cache in the ap & retried, but was never flagged with a step for  "pairing". I just cant get the RC to connect to the AC. I did see a line item in under my Wifi t o connect to a new device. I don't have the password to execute that connection as dji never revealed it. I've never used a WiFi password to connect to 4 different dji AC that I have owned in the past.    Thanks for your input
2021-4-29
Use props
cntrench
lvl.2
Australia

I have since connected the AC to the RC. Thanks
2021-4-29
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3327126 ft
  • >>>
United States

See if you can update the firmware on both the controller and the drone first.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Try with the MicroSD not installed and installed after.

2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, cntrench. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't tried, we suggest linking the aircraft and remote using the Combination Buttons. Below is a video tutorial for the step-by-step instruction (refer to timestamp: 1:04).

2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules