563 3 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc3080563
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83438 ft
South Africa

Good DJI & Reader.

DJI please could you test your products beter as I as a user which just brougjt a couple of weeks a go a DJI mini 2 arb't very happy to hear about discharge issues with the batteries.

I am from South Africa and those batteries and DJI products are exspensive here and some other parts of the world. Even with the warranty on products mean that at some point in time I would need to replace my batteries with new one's which do discharge when you did the design up grades on the batteries.

Please, please test everything more furrowly before release so that every is working 100% !!

Francois

PS I only charged my my drone and remote controller to see if it was wortking & I haven't had the time yet to take my DJI mini 2 yet for a spin.

2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansc3080563. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about your dissatisfaction. To assist you better, can you verify specifically what happened to your DJI Mini 2 battery? Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-4-29
Use props
fansc3080563
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83438 ft
South Africa

Hi there.

I have so far no issues with DJi mini 2 drone.

And really I don't like to read & see on YouTube that people says  the batteries aren't discharging as design. So please improof the quality of the testing on your products before selling it to the publics.

Francois
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansc3080563 Posted at 4-29 06:06
Hi there.

I have so far no issues with DJi mini 2 drone.

Hi, fansc3080563

Thanks for supporting our products. We will give your suggestion to our related team. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and best regards.
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules