Brand New OSMO but nothing works
472 1 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Rogers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I  have just got 2X new DJI Osmo Pockets, 1X works fine, the other does not. It is charged, but when you try to turn it  on the gimbal does it's start up dance and then nothing. Have looked at  lots of threads about this as it appears to be a known issue with no absolute solution and I have tried with and  without micro SD (and yes it is from the list of recommended cards to  use), but still nothing. Any advice or help would be really welcome as  it is for a bunch of students who are right royally dissapointed.  Thanks.
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chris Rogers. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the said DJI Osmo Pocket will not turn on.  I would recommended for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI camera and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules