PHantom Pro 4 Controller - Constant Beeping and red LED flashing
2765 3 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd7e15f52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226004 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Phantom Pro 4 with the Screenless controller. I havent used the Drone in a few months due to weather and lockdown restrictions.

Ive come to start it up today to get the Drone calibrated and tested in readiness for some up coming work. The controller however seems to constantly beep and have a flashing RED led on the front.

Checks and actions completed
1. Fully charged the controller
2. Used a fully charged Battery on the drone
3. Performed a hard reset on the controller using C1, C2 and record buttons (flashing Blue LED and beeps), and then linked to the Drone and the beeping continues with RED LED.

What would be the next steps to stop the beeping and get the control into a fully functioning state?
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your DJI Phantom 4 Pro's remote controller then try to relink the said DJI drone to it's remote controller. Thank you.

2021-4-29
Use props
fansd7e15f52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226004 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 19:22
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your DJI Phantom 4 Pro's remote controller then try to relink the said DJI drone to it's remote controller. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKa8F1rsx-o

Thank you for the support, after resetting and calibrating the RC, resetting and re-linking the Drone the beeping stopped and the Drone is active and working again.
2021-4-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansd7e15f52 Posted at 4-30 01:34
Thank you for the support, after resetting and calibrating the RC, resetting and re-linking the Drone the beeping stopped and the Drone is active and working again.

Hi there, Thanks for supporting the DJI product, If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules