UPS LOST PACKAGE/DJI CARE REFRESH
1666 21 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Flight distance : 745866 ft
Italy

I ask if anyone has had the same experience as me.I sent my Mini 2 with dji care refresh with quick replacement ... 11 days have passed but the ups courier seems to have lost my package with the broken drone inside ... so I don't know how to do it will solve this matter but at the moment dji has opened an investigation to the courier without sending me a new drone and I paid 50 euros for the replacement and I'm afraid of losing both the spare drone and the 50 euros by mistake of the courier ... . will inform you about the evolution of the situation
2021-4-29
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

i sent my MA2 by my airmail shipping because i am on a remote island where UPS hasnt picking up service,the package arrived on around 10 days,althought they received the box with the broken drone,after one month they finally found my drone on the RMA NETHERLANDS WAREHOUSE,they opened a case , the case went to damage evaluation and repairing cost .... it's 3months after that and they have not given me a solution ... do not have a good expetation ... on my case ,,, it looks like they lost my broken drone and i dont receive any kind of compesation ......it's a HORRIBLE support service
2021-4-29
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 4-29 07:57
i sent my MA2 by my airmail shipping because i am on a remote island where UPS hasnt picking up service,the package arrived on around 10 days,althought they received the box with the broken drone,after one month they finally found my drone on the RMA NETHERLANDS WAREHOUSE,they opened a case , the case went to damage evaluation and repairing cost .... it's 3months after that and they have not given me a solution ... do not have a good expetation ... on my case ,,, it looks like they lost my broken drone and i dont receive any kind of compesation ......it's a HORRIBLE support service

your case is terrible too ... I'm sorry that these things happen ... you always feel that they happen to others and you think that it will never happen to you ... but when it happens you are vulnerable and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. suffer injustice. I have to wait and cross my fingers
2021-4-29
Use props
JMB2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4183 ft
Australia

What a horrible situation!
Surely UPS having the record of you posting the item, & You having already paid DJI for the replacement, should be enough benefit-of-doubt for DJI to replace your broken drone?! .. surely!!

All the best, and i look forward to seeing how DJI Handle both these situations - It will be good to know for future reference, and Word-of-mouth goodwill...
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties you encountered. Your case will be elevated to our related team to follow up, Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-29
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

JMB2000 Posted at 4-29 16:25
What a horrible situation!
Surely UPS having the record of you posting the item, & You having already paid DJI for the replacement, should be enough benefit-of-doubt for DJI to replace your broken drone?! .. surely!!

I certainly keep the situation updated so that you too know how DJI moves, because this thing can happen to anyone
2021-4-30
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 19:16
Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties you encountered. Your case will be elevated to our related team to follow up, Thank you in advance for your patience.

thanks ... at the moment the situation is stalled ... while everyone is investigating I am without a drone I hope this disgusting situation will be resolved quickly.
2021-4-30
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

fans2fc04592 Posted at 4-30 01:28
thanks ... at the moment the situation is stalled ... while everyone is investigating I am without a drone I hope this disgusting situation will be resolved quickly.

surely dji is not making a good impression on us ... a serious company had to regardless, once my shipment was verified with ups, send the drone immediately as it has already been paid
2021-4-30
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

fans2fc04592 Posted at 4-30 01:32
surely dji is not making a good impression on us ... a serious company had to regardless, once my shipment was verified with ups, send the drone immediately as it has already been paid

a similar thing happened to me with a well-known e-commerce company ... a very expensive return was lost due to the courier ... they reimbursed me regardless of the courier problem afterwards. this was a great thing because so I was able to immediately buy another object of equal value from them ... unfortunately I see that here we are not moving in the right direction by doing the right things for the customer and I would not want it to affect my and other future choices ... I keep informed

2021-4-30
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

fans2fc04592 Posted at 4-30 01:50
a similar thing happened to me with a well-known e-commerce company ... a very expensive return was lost due to the courier ... they reimbursed me regardless of the courier problem afterwards. this was a great thing because so I was able to immediately buy another object of equal value from them ... unfortunately I see that here we are not moving in the right direction by doing the right things for the customer and I would not want it to affect my and other future choices ... I keep informed

and in the meantime I'm on my second weekend without a drone .... and I'm afraid there will be a third without .... let's hope for the holidays in June
2021-4-30
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

fans2fc04592 Posted at 4-30 01:54
and in the meantime I'm on my second weekend without a drone .... and I'm afraid there will be a third without .... let's hope for the holidays in June

I am angry because: I didn't choose the courier but they ... I paid 50 euros with paypal for a quick replacement and maybe months will pass(hope no) ... this weekend I had to do some photo shoots with the drone for work and I can't get lost too some money and yesterday i wrote emails to dji and they didn't reply.
all this makes me very angry and sorry
2021-4-30
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

14 days...no news
2021-5-3
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

i got a new email answer today .... it says the same as seven days ago .... "the team is checking your request" ...
2021-5-3
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Italy

if our drone is lost by the courier I hope our cases will be treated like a fly away.i hope
2021-5-3
Use props
djiuser_moGNkVhRF1Dx
New
Flight distance : 70236 ft
United States

What is up with UPS. I put my drone in the box and she said she will seal the box with tape. I should have watched her seal it. The weight of the shipment was 0.10lbs. Right then I suspected some nonsense.  Never trust these ups employees.  I filed an investigation with UPS.
2021-10-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_moGNkVhRF1Dx Posted at 10-22 08:44
What is up with UPS. I put my drone in the box and she said she will seal the box with tape. I should have watched her seal it. The weight of the shipment was 0.10lbs. Right then I suspected some nonsense.  Never trust these ups employees.  I filed an investigation with UPS.

Why would you do such a thing, for a start, never let them see what's in it, let alone let them seal it, that's a big red flag, hope you get a good resolution and learn from it.
2021-10-23
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

If DJI paid for the shipment, they are responsible for it, not you. Only the paying customer can initiate a claim.
2021-10-23
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

doesn't sound right, where you at the ups store or at the actual ups location?
2021-10-23
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-23 20:06
doesn't sound right, where you at the ups store or at the actual ups location?

Only the UPS Store packages shipments, not the shipping center.  But if you give them a box to ship, they just seal it up and do not question the contents. Something sounds funny here.                     
2021-10-23
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 19:16

@fans2fc04592 Did DJI actually elevate your case?  Or was this just the typical template reply to appease the masses?
2021-10-23
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 10-23 21:03
Only the UPS Store packages shipments, not the shipping center.  But if you give them a box to ship, they just seal it up and do not question the contents. Something sounds funny here.

that's what i was thinking as well.  but many people believe the ups store is ups and expect top quality service and a certain level of responsibility.    mistake.
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry to read about the case. I noticed that you have an ongoing service case and the package has not been received. May I know if you have received feedback on the package from UPS?
I will try to contact the logistics department for the related information as well.
2021-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules