Activate BS60 Battery Station
6925 4 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ds9193
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64469 ft
Australia

Just received a new M300 kit and am trying to activate the BS60 Station. I updated the firmware on the controller using the DJI Assistant app, then activated USB data transfer, and logged into DJI pilot. On top of the screen it said firmware update available for battery station, which I followed. So the firmware is updated on the battery station, but It still doesn't seem to be activated, since the batteries are still not charging. Is there a way to manually activate the Station?

2021-4-29
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

have you plugged the smart controller USB on top of controller into the USB under the rubber cap next to the power button?
the smart controller will require an internet connection as well when doing this.
2021-5-2
Use props
ds9193
lvl.2
Australia

Craig_Tas Posted at 5-2 17:58
have you plugged the smart controller USB on top of controller into the USB under the rubber cap next to the power button?
the smart controller will require an internet connection as well when doing this.

Hi Craig, Thanks for the response. Yep I did this exactly but it didn't work. Eventually got it to work by resetting the controller and the battery charger.
2021-5-4
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

ds9193 Posted at 5-4 03:49
Hi Craig, Thanks for the response. Yep I did this exactly but it didn't work. Eventually got it to work by resetting the controller and the battery charger.

nice work on troubleshooting, I also had some quirks, for instance the RTK ground station won't work unless you first update the Firmware via the correct version of the DJI Assistant Software...

Little things I now know, regardless it is fun to work them out but also frustrating when you need to go fly.
2021-5-6
Use props
ds9193
lvl.2
Australia

Craig_Tas Posted at 5-6 23:30
nice work on troubleshooting, I also had some quirks, for instance the RTK ground station won't work unless you first update the Firmware via the correct version of the DJI Assistant Software...

Little things I now know, regardless it is fun to work them out but also frustrating when you need to go fly.

Exactly, there's a lot to figure out. I'm yet to try out the RTK Groudstation, will do as you suggest and update the firmware first..
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules