DJI Mavic Mini 1 feed not working
559 4 2021-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hashour89
New

Germany

Hi,
I have the Samsung S21 (smallest version), and a DJI Mavic Mini 1. When I tried the drone I noticed I can fly and control normally with app but I'm unable to see the camera feed. My phone, drone and app are updated to the latest version.

Is that a common issue or there's something I need to do ?

Thanks
2021-4-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hashour89. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI Mavic Mini Mini to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference in the said location.  In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2021-4-30
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-30 02:36
Hello there hashour89. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI Mavic Mini Mini to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference in the said location.  In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

come on...  this is a well known issue.. reported by many users here
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712
and also confirmed by DJI.
Useless to suggest such temptatives.
The only solution is to uninstall 1.4.0 and install 1.3.0 until 1.4.2 will come out
2021-4-30
Use props
djiuser_thizf4h52LLZ
New

Italy

hi, I have a S21 and a Mavic Mini just like you and I report the same issue.
2021-4-30
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
Italy

1.4.2 just released (it should fix the issue)
Direct link
https://service-adhoc.dji.com/download/app/android/3b03cb95-bc4b-4b62-b4ab-9cf977d77309
2021-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules